- ENT: Evaluation for adenotonsillar hypertrophy
- Abdomen: Enlarged bladder, kidneys, fecal masses, or impaction
- Back: Look for dimpling or tufts of hair on sacrum
- Genital urinary exam:
- Males: Meatal stenosis, hypospadias, epispadias, phimosis
- Females: Vulvitis, vaginitis, labial adhesions, ureterocele at introitus; evidence of abuse.
- Rectal exam: Tone and constipation
- Neurologic exam, especially lower extremities
Enuresis is a sample topic found in
5-Minute Clinical Consult .
To find other 5-Minute Clinical Consult topics
please login or purchase a subscription.