- Inflammation or stones involving 1 or more than 1 salivary gland
- The submandibular gland is more commonly affected by sialolithiasis and infection than the parotid gland.
- Obstructive (sialolithiasis)
- System(s) affected: Gastrointestinal
Salivary Gland Calculi/sialadenitis has been found in 5-Minute Clinical Consult
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) for Mobile + Web helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 900 medical conditions. The 2013 edition also includes Diagnosaurus, 200 pediatrics topics, and medical RSS feeds.
View these topics online FREE