- Nail pitting: psoriasis, alopecia areata, hand eczema
- Beau's lines (transverse) after serious illness
- Longitudinal groove: genetic or trauma
- Nail atrophy: congenital, trauma, vascular or neuralgic disease
- Spoon nails: anemia
- Nail hyperpigmentation: zidovudine, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, bleomycin, daunorubicin, fluorouracil, hydroxyurea, melphalan, mechlorethamine, nitrosoureas
Nail disorders, miscellaneous has been found in Diagnosaurus 2.0
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) for Mobile + Web helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 900 medical conditions. The 2013 edition also includes Diagnosaurus, 200 pediatrics topics, and medical RSS feeds.
View these topics online FREE