- Small bowel: celiac sprue, Whipple’s disease, tropical sprue, eosinophilic gastroenteritis, small bowel resection, Crohn’s disease
- Lymphatic obstruction: lymphoma, carcinoid, tuberculosis, Mycobacterium avium complex (MAC), Kaposi’s sarcoma, sarcoidosis, retroperitoneal fibrosis
- Pancreatic insufficiency: chronic pancreatitis, cystic fibrosis, pancreatic cancer
- Bacterial overgrowth, eg, diabetes
- Reduced bile salts: ileal resection, Crohn’s disease, postcholecystectomy
Malabsorption has been found in Diagnosaurus 2.0
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) for Mobile + Web helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 900 medical conditions. The 2013 edition also includes Diagnosaurus, 200 pediatrics topics, and medical RSS feeds.
View these topics online FREE