- Gastroenteritis or colitis
- Gynecologic: pelvic inflammatory disease, tubo-ovarian abscess, ovarian torsion, ruptured ectopic pregnancy or ovarian cyst, mittelschmerz, endometriosis
- Urologic: testicular torsion, acute epididymitis
- Urinary calculus
- Meckel's diverticulitis
- Carcinoid of the appendix
- Perforated colon cancer
- Crohn's ileitis
- Perforated peptic ulcer
- Mesenteric adenitis
- Typhlitis (neutropenic colitis)
- Parasites, e.g., ascariasis
Appendicitis has been found in Diagnosaurus 2.0
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) for Mobile + Web helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 900 medical conditions. The 2013 edition also includes Diagnosaurus, 200 pediatrics topics, and medical RSS feeds.
View these topics online FREE