Mucosal disease with ulceration
- Chronic gastric ulcer
- Gastric carcinoma
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Idiopathic ulcerative jejunoileitis
Idiopathic mucosal transudation
- Primary intestinal lymphangiectasia
- Secondary obstruction: cardiac disease (constrictive pericarditis, congestive heart failure), infection (tuberculosis, Whipple’s disease), neoplasm (lymphoma, Kaposi’s sarcoma), retroperitoneal fibrosis, sarcoidosis
- Ménétrier’s disease (hypertrophic gastropathy)
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome (gastrinoma)
- Viral gastroenteritis
- Celiac sprue
- Eosinophilic gastroenteritis
- Allergic protein-losing enteropathy
- Parasites, eg, giardiasis, hookworm
- Common variable immunodeficiency
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
Protein-losing enteropathy has been found in Diagnosaurus 2.0
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) for Mobile + Web helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 900 medical conditions. The 2013 edition also includes Diagnosaurus, 200 pediatrics topics, and medical RSS feeds.
View these topics online FREE