- Menopause or perimenopause
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Hypothalamic amenorrhea, eg, stress, weight change, exercise
- Hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism
- Diabetes mellitus
- Premature ovarian failure
- Other endocrine causes: Cushing’s syndrome, Addison’s disease, hypopituitarism (pituitary tumor), androgen-secreting tumor (adrenal, ovarian), congenital adrenal hyperplasia, acromegaly, Turner syndrome
- Anorexia nervosa
- Endometrial scarring (Asherman’s syndrome)
- Anabolic steroids
Oligomenorrhea & amenorrhea has been found in Diagnosaurus 2.0
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) for Mobile + Web helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 900 medical conditions. The 2013 edition also includes Diagnosaurus, 200 pediatrics topics, and medical RSS feeds.
View these topics online FREE