- Ovulation bleeding (normal)
- Sexually transmitted disease
- Oral contraceptive pill (OCP) with low estrogen dose, first months of OCP use, or OCP not taken at same time each day
- Depo-Provera or intrauterine device (IUD) use
Midcycle spotting has been found in Diagnosaurus 2.0
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) for Mobile + Web helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 900 medical conditions. The 2013 edition also includes Diagnosaurus, 200 pediatrics topics, and medical RSS feeds.
View these topics online FREE