- Myocardial infarction
- Myocardial ischemia
- Volume overload of left ventricle: mitral regurgitation, aortic insufficiency, ventricular septal defect
- Mitral stenosis
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
- Increased intracerebral pressure (e.g., intracerebral bleed or stroke)
- Aspiration pneumonia
- High altitude
- Drug reaction
- Transfusion reaction
- Salicylate intoxication
- Radiographic contrast allergy
- Inhaled toxins, e.g., smoke inhalation
Acute pulmonary edema has been found in Diagnosaurus 2.0
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) for Mobile + Web helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 900 medical conditions. The 2013 edition also includes Diagnosaurus, 200 pediatrics topics, and medical RSS feeds.
View these topics online FREE