- Farmer's lung (moldy hay)
- Humidifier lung (contaminated humidifier, heating, or air conditioning)
- Bird fancier's lung (pigeon-breeder's disease)
- Bagassosis (moldy sugar cane fiber)
- Sequoiosis (moldy redwood sawdust)
- Maple bark stripper's disease
- Mushroom picker's disease (moldy compost)
- Suberosis (moldy cork dust)
- Detergent worker's lung (enzyme additives)
Hypersensitivity pneumonitis has been found in Diagnosaurus 2.0
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) for Mobile + Web helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 900 medical conditions. The 2013 edition also includes Diagnosaurus, 200 pediatrics topics, and medical RSS feeds.
View these topics online FREE