- Anoxic brain injury or head trauma
- Ischemic stroke or intracerebral hemorrhage
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Meningitis or encephalitis
- Brainstem hemorrhage, infarct, or mass
- Mass lesion causing brainstem compression
- Subdural hematoma
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Hyperglycemic hyperosmolar state
- Drugs, eg, alcohol, opioids, sedatives, antidepressants, salicylates
- Uremic or hepatic encephalopathy
- Hypernatremia or hyponatremia
- Heat stroke
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
Coma has been found in Diagnosaurus 2.0
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) for Mobile + Web helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 900 medical conditions. The 2013 edition also includes Diagnosaurus, 200 pediatrics topics, and medical RSS feeds.
View these topics online FREE