- Pancoast tumor (lung cancer)
- Neck trauma or tumor
- Lung abscess or tuberculoma
- Internal carotid dissection
- Brainstem infarct (Wallenberg or lateral medullary syndrome)
- Demyelinating disease, eg, multiple sclerosis
- Cluster headache
- Substernal goiter
Horner's syndrome has been found in Diagnosaurus 2.0
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) for Mobile + Web helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 900 medical conditions. The 2013 edition also includes Diagnosaurus, 200 pediatrics topics, and medical RSS feeds.
View these topics online FREE