Proteinuria was found in Diagnosaurus 2.0 which helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 900 medical conditions seen in everyday practice.
Explore 5-Minute Clinical Consult - view these FREE monographs:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Functional (benign): acute illness, exercise, "orthostatic proteinuria"
- Overload: multiple myeloma, rhabdomyolysis, leukemia
- Glomerular: diabetes, postinfectious glomerulonephritis, HIV, systemic lupus erythematosus, amyloid, IgA nephropathy, membranous nephropathy
- Tubulointerstitial: acute tubular necrosis, aminoglycosides, interstitial nephritis, Wilson’s disease, Fanconi’s syndrome
- Other: polycystic kidney disease, preeclampsia-eclampsia