Primary syphilis (genital ulcer)
- Herpes simplex virus (HSV)
- Granuloma inguinale
- Lymphogranuloma venereum
- Behçet’s syndrome
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- Lichen planus
(rash, condyloma lata, lymphadenopathy)
- Rash: pityriasis rosea, tinea corporis, psoriasis, nummular eczema, viral exanthem, drug eruption, lichen planus, discoid lupus erythematosus
- Condyloma lata: genital warts (condyloma acuminata), vulvar cancer
(neurosyphilis, cardiovascular, gummas)
- Gummas: skin cancer; lipomas; sarcoidosis; ulcer due to pyoderma gangrenosum, vasculitis, mycobacterial infection, deep fungal infection, yaws
- Aortic root disease: Marfan syndrome, aortic dissection, temporal (giant cell) arteritis, ankylosing spondylitis, syphilis, Reiter’s syndrome (reactive arthritis), cystic medial necrosis, sinus of Valsalva aneurysm, relapsing polychondritis
- Neurosyphilis: primary neurologic lesions or other chronic meningitis
Syphilis has been found in Diagnosaurus 2.0
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) for Mobile + Web helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 900 medical conditions. The 2013 edition also includes Diagnosaurus, 200 pediatrics topics, and medical RSS feeds.
View these topics online FREE