- Toxic alcohols discussed here include ethylene glycol, isopropyl alcohol, and methanol.
- Ethylene glycol is a sweet, odorless, colorless liquid commonly used as automobile antifreeze solution as well as for other uses.
- Isopropyl alcohol is used as rubbing alcohol, as well as in liquid soaps and for other uses.
- Methanol is wood alcohol used in windshield wiper fluid, Sterno, and other products.
Toxic Alcohols has been found in Select 5-Minute Pediatrics Topics
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) for Mobile + Web helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 900 medical conditions. The 2013 edition also includes Diagnosaurus, 200 pediatrics topics, and medical RSS feeds.
View these topics online FREE