Unbound Medicine is comprised of physicians, information scientists, and developers. Together, we work to improve the way healthcare professionals answer clinical questions.
We offer competitive salaries, health insurance benefits, and a dynamic, fast-paced, and non-bureaucratic work environment.
If you are interested in joining our team, take a look at our openings below.
Join an exciting and dynamic digital publisher that creates cutting edge point-of-need solutions for health professionals. We build web and mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows devices using premiere, well-known medical content.
This is a new position created to exploit Unbound Medicine’s larger dollar volume sales opportunities in the nursing school market. Primary prospects include deans, associate deans, department chairs, and program directors. Unbound Medicine currently works with a number of the top nursing schools in the country. To expand to others we need a high-energy, outgoing person who will excel at acquiring new customers with market-leading products.
The sales representative will be tasked with:
- Achieving sales objectives in the assigned region
- Implementing an aggressive sales program through:
- Meetings with prospects (in person, via telephone and web seminar)
- Exhibits at regional and/or national trade shows and conferences
- Cold calls
- Managing a sales pipeline from leads to closed sales
- Preparing forecast reports for the region
- 4-year college degree
- A fundamental understanding of the sales process
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience
- A track record of sales success
- Familiarity with Windows-based applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High energy and motivation
- Excellent phone skills and willingness to do extensive phone work
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to interact with customers and end users at all levels
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time via car, train, and/or plane
- 2 to 3 years sales experience
- Familiarity with mobile devices
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of medical publishing or libraries
- Experience within the healthcare industry, health education, or health publishing
This position is based in Media, PA (outside of Philadelphia).