Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Changes in the Q-tip angle in relation to the patient position and bladder filling. [Journal Article]
- BMC Urol 2015; 15(1):101.
- Enhanced expression of TWIK-related arachidonic acid-activated K(+) channel in the spinal cord of detrusor overactivity rats after partial bladder outlet obstruction. [Journal Article]
- BMC Urol 2015; 15(1):100.
- A case control study of sarcosine as an early prostate cancer detection biomarker. [Journal Article]
- BMC Urol 2015; 15(1):99.
- Reliability of radioisotope-guided sentinel lymph node biopsy in penile cancer: verification in consideration of the European guidelines. [Journal Article]
- BMC Urol 2015; 15(1):98.
- Quantitative volumetric imaging of normal, neoplastic and hyperplastic mouse prostate using ultrasound. [Journal Article]
- BMC Urol 2015; 15(1):97.
- Patient's adherence on pharmacological therapy for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)-associated lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) is different: is combination therapy better than monotherapy? [Journal Article]
- BMC Urol 2015; 15(1):96.
- Chromosomal abnormalities and Y chromosome microdeletions in infertile men from Morocco. [Journal Article]
- BMC Urol 2015; 15(1):95.
- A pilot randomized trial of conventional versus advanced pelvic floor exercises to treat urinary incontinence after radical prostatectomy: a study protocol. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- BMC Urol 2015.:94.
- Diagnostic outcome of ureteroscopy in urothelial carcinoma of the upper urinary tract: Incidence of later cancer detection and its risk factors after the first examination. [Journal Article]
- BMC Urol 2015.:92.
- High acceptability of a newly developed urological practical skills training program. [Journal Article]
- BMC Urol 2015.:93.