Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android.
Canadian Pharmaceutical Journal [journal]
- Next! Cashing in on our Medicare system. [Journal Article]
- CPJ 1989 Nov; 122(11):594-6, 629.
- Fee for service. It's time to finish Medicare's job. [Journal Article]
- CPJ 1989 Nov; 122(11):590-1.
- Our brothers' keepers. [Journal Article]
- CPJ 1989 Mar; 122(3):136-8, 140.
- Drug problems among health professionals. [Journal Article]
- CPJ 1989 Mar; 122(3):130-2, 134.
Available information on patterns of alcohol and drug abuse among health professionals, as well as information on abuse versus impairment, is reviewed. Past and present attitudes and approaches to helping the alcohol- or drug-impaired health professional in Ontario are examined.
- A secret inability to comply. The price of illiteracy. [Journal Article]
- CPJ 1989 Feb; 122(2):86-8, 91-4.
Imagine being unable to read the directions on your prescription vial or package of over-the-counter medication. It sounds like a nightmare, but one in 10 pharmacy patients are illiterate. This article reviews how pharmacists can help patients with low or non-existent literacy skills by modifying label instructions, improving patient counselling techniques and using symbols, pictures and audio tapes.
- Hammering out a strategy. [Journal Article]
- CPJ 1989 Feb; 122(2):82-3, 85.
- What's at stake. [Journal Article]
- CPJ 1989 Feb; 122(2):74-6, 78.
- Who are the players? [Journal Article]
- CPJ 1989 Feb; 122(2):68-70, 72-3.
- Getting the biggest bang for your buck. [Journal Article]
- CPJ 1988 Dec; 121(12):746-50, 752-3.
- No limits to his world. [Biography, Historical Article, Journal Article]
- CPJ 1988 Sep; 121(9):558-60.