(Fa yi xue za zhi[TA])
- [Research Progress of circRNA and Its Significance in Forensic Science]. [Review]
- FYFa Yi Xue Za Zhi 2016; 32(2):131-3
- RNA has received more attention in the field of forensic medicine and the development of the new biological markers based on RNA shows great significance in the analysis of complex cases. circular RN...
RNA has received more attention in the field of forensic medicine and the development of the new biological markers based on RNA shows great significance in the analysis of complex cases. circular RNA (circRNA) is a kind of non-coding RNA which is widely reported recently. Although the regulatory mechanisms of generation and expression are not fully clear, the existing research indicates that circRNA has important biological functions. CircRNA has a cell-type-specific expression with great stability and a high expression level, which makes it meaningful in forensic applications potentially. In this paper, the research progress, the generation and regulation of circRNA as well as its biological characteristics and functions are summarized, which will provide references for related studies and forensic applications.
- [New Progress of MALDI-TOF-IMS in the Study of Proteomics]. [Review]
- FYFa Yi Xue Za Zhi 2016; 32(2):126-30
- Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight imaging mass spectrometry (MALDI-TOF-IMS) has been a classical technique for studying proteomics in present and a tool for analyzing the dis...
Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight imaging mass spectrometry (MALDI-TOF-IMS) has been a classical technique for studying proteomics in present and a tool for analyzing the distribution of proteins and small molecules within biological tissue sections. MALDI-TOF-IMS can analyze multiple unknown compounds in biological tissue sections simultaneously through a single measurement which can obtain molecule imaging of the tissue while maintaining the integrity of cellular and molecules in tissue. In recent years, imaging mass spectrometry technique develops relatively quickly in all biomedical domain. This paper based on the relevant data and reviews the present developing level of MALDI-TOF-IMS, the principle of imaging mass spectrometry, methology and the prospect in forensic pathology.
- [Comparison of Different Pretreatment Methods for DNA Extraction from Teeth]. [Journal Article]
- FYFa Yi Xue Za Zhi 2016; 32(2):123-5
- CONCLUSIONS: Combined with AutoMate Express forensic DNA extraction system, tooth crumb method is an efficient and feasible method to extract DNA from teeth, which can be applied in forensic practice.
- [A Retrospective Analysis of 88 Solved Intentional Homicide Cases]. [Journal Article]
- FYFa Yi Xue Za Zhi 2016; 32(2):119-22
- CONCLUSIONS: The accurate identification of suspects is one of the most important task in forensic investigation and reflects the importance of the criminal scene analysis for intentional homicide cases. It also provides the direction of future research.
- Biomonitoring of 33 Elements in Blood and Urine Samples from Coastal Populations in Sanmen County of Zhejiang Province. [Journal Article]
- FYFa Yi Xue Za Zhi 2016; 32(2):114-8
- CONCLUSIONS: The normal reference values of the 33 elements in the blood and urine samples from the general population in Sanmen County are established, and successfully applied to two poisoning cases.
- [Establishment and Verification of 6-color Fluorescent-labeled Rapid PCR Amplification System]. [Journal Article]
- FYFa Yi Xue Za Zhi 2016; 32(2):109-13
- CONCLUSIONS: The rapid amplification system can significantly improve the detection rate, and obtain accurate and stable genotyping results, which may be important implications for the establishment of STR database and study on population genetics and forensic identification.
- [Application of the Peak Area Ratio of STR Loci to Amelogenin Locus in the Estimation of DNA Degradation]. [Journal Article]
- FYFa Yi Xue Za Zhi 2016; 32(2):105-8
- CONCLUSIONS: The STR/AMEL value (Penta E/AMEL, Penta D/AMEL, FGA/AMEL) is negatively related with the DNA degradation degree, which follows mathematical regression models strictly, and it might be applied to evaluate the DNA degradation degree.
- [Personality Change due to Brain Trauma Caused by Traffic Accidents and Its Assessment of Psychiatric Impairment]. [Journal Article]
- FYFa Yi Xue Za Zhi 2016; 32(2):100-4
- CONCLUSIONS: The occurrence of personality change due to traumatic brain injury caused by traffic accident was high. Correlations exist between the personality change and the degree of psychiatric impairment. Personality change due to brain trauma caused by traffic accident can be assessed effectively by means of SPCPTBI, and the correlation between the total score and the extent of traumatic brain injury can be found.
- [Relationship between Body Height and Craniofacial Lines Measured by CT in Southwest Han Males]. [Journal Article]
- FYFa Yi Xue Za Zhi 2016; 32(2):97-9
- CONCLUSIONS: There is significant linear correlation between 7 selected lines and the stature in this study, and the plural linear regression equation established could be applied for estimating the stature of Southwest Han males.
New Search Next
- [Expression of PTEN in Myocardial Tissue in Coronary Heart Disease]. [Journal Article]
- FYFa Yi Xue Za Zhi 2016; 32(2):94-6, 104
- CONCLUSIONS: PTEN may be involved in the occurrence and development of coronary heart disease.