Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android.
Int J Stroke [journal]
- Scorpion stings: focus on cerebrovascular complications of envenoming. [Letter]
- Int J Stroke 2013 Jun; 8(4):E8.
- What are the most important barriers for thrombolytic therapy in ischemic stroke patients? [Letter]
- Int J Stroke 2013 Jun; 8(4):E7.
- Population attributable risks of stroke from intracranial atherosclerotic disease (ICAD) in South Asian Pakistanis. [Letter]
- Int J Stroke 2013 Jun; 8(4):E17.
- Aspiration pneumonia in patients with stroke in Northeast Nigeria. [Letter]
- Int J Stroke 2013 Jun; 8(4):E16.
- Risk of cognitive impairment in acute phase of intracerebral haemorrhage. [Letter]
- Int J Stroke 2013 Jun; 8(4):E15.
- Differences in neuropsychological profiles of long-term intracerebral hemorrhage and subarachnoid hemorrhage survivors. [Letter]
- Int J Stroke 2013 Jun; 8(4):E14.
- Mechanical endovascular therapy in ischaemic stroke: temporal trend of outcomes. [Letter]
- Int J Stroke 2013 Jun; 8(4):E12-3.
- Reliability of NIHSS by telemedicine in non-neurologists. [Letter]
- Int J Stroke 2013 Jun; 8(4):E11.
- The transference of a successful strategy to the care of stroke patients. [Letter]
- Int J Stroke 2013 Jun; 8(4):E10.
- The Iberoamerican Cerebrovascular Diseases Society: 15 years moving forward. [Journal Article]
- Int J Stroke 2013 Jun; 8(4):276-7.
The Iberoamerican Cerebrovascular Diseases Society was founded 15 years ago. Being aware of the increased burden of stroke in Latin America, its members have been working to enhance the knowledge on stroke among physicians in the region, to increase public awareness on stroke warning signs, and to motivate public health authorities to implement programs that speed the access of stroke patients to specialized units. Besides organizing annual meetings that have convened an increasing number of attendees, the Society has been actively involved in the elaboration of guidelines for stroke classification and therapy that will be practical for use at a regional level, as well as in the consolidation of links with other stroke societies to increase the diffusion of local stroke issues to the medical community at large. The Society is also involved in the Safe Implementation of Treatment in Stroke trial as well as in other studies that will increase the knowledge on stroke management and prognosis in the region.