Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android.
Klin Khir [journal]
- [Investigation on the impact of highly temperature methods of the tissues dissection and coagulation on parenchymatous organs in experiment]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Klin Khir 2013 Jan; (1):76-8.
There are adduced the results of experimental operations on mongrel rabbits with dissection and coagulation of the liver and the spleen, using highly temperature coagulation apparatuses of various kinds. There was established, that while application of various highly temperature technologies a typical process occurs, consisting of the heat spreading inside the organ. The temperature raising grade depends on the method and duration of the impact.
- [The sorption therapy in complex treatment of abdominal sepsis]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Klin Khir 2013 Jan; (1):74-5.
The results of diagnosis and treatment of 31 patients, suffering abdominal sepsis of various origin, are analyzed. There was elaborated algorithm of postoperative treatment ot the patients. Depending on peculiarities of postoperative tactic of treatment, all the patients were divided into two groups. In 12 patients of the main group in a complex of treatment intraabdominal transmembranic dialysis with a sorption therapy was applied. In 19 patients of a comparative group a transmembranic dialysis was not used. Realization of the elaborated surgical tactic of rational and staged application of intraabdominal sorption-transmembranic dialysis, using Sylics, have permitted to reduce a postoperative complications rate down to 25%, postoperative lethality--to 16.6%.
- [The ways to reduce the occurrence rate and severity of alimentary-enterogenic vegetative syndrome after gastrectomy]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Klin Khir 2013 Jan; (1):69-73.
The efficacy of a new gastroplasty method, concerning prophylaxis of occurrence and reduction of severity of alimentary-enterogenic vegetative syndrome (AEVS), was studied in 189 patients, suffering gastric cancer, in whom gastrectomy was performed. In the patients of the main group while conducting of restoration stage of the operation the reservoir for food in initial jejunal portion was formatted, in a control group a standard loop-like reconstruction was applied. In the remote follow-up period of observation while a new gastroplasty method was applied there the reduction of rates of hypoglycemic and hyperglycemic syndromes was registered. In the control group a severe form of AEVS was diagnosed in 1 year--in 2.5% of the patients, in 2 years--in 3.9%, in the main group this complication was not observed.
- [Efficacy of surgical treatment of patients for an acute lactational mastitis, using radiofrequency scalpel and ozono-ultrasonic method]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Klin Khir 2013 Jan; (1):65-8.
According to microbial investigation data, conducted preoperatively, intraoperatively, in 7 days postoperatively for an acute purulent lactational mastitis, there was noted significant reduction of the wound microbial soiling while application of radiofrequency scalpel and ozono-ultrasonic method in comparison with such while application of conventional methods of treatment.
- [Peculiarities of endovideosurgical diagnosis and treatment of infertility in women, suffering chronic pelvic pain]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Klin Khir 2013 Jan; (1):60-4.
Laparoscopy was performed in women for diagnosis and treatment of infertility and chronic pelvic pain (CHPP). While laparoscopy performance in all the women there was revealed the adhesion process in the region of the uterine accessories, in 42.5% of them--in a small pelvis and abdominal organs, more frequently various forms of genital endometriosis were revealed, and it is interesting, that it was revealed for the first time in 33.75% of women intraoperatively. Coexistence of adenomyosis and external genital endometriosis was noted in 51.25% observations, what is trustworthy more, than in women, suffering infertility without CHPP. The concomitant affection rate is trustworthy enhanced, than in women, suffering infertility without CHPP.
- [A new method of gastric shunting for treatment of the patients, suffering superobesity]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Klin Khir 2013 Jan; (1):56-9.
The gastric shunting (GSH) method, permitting to control the patients body mass more effectively and promoting complete remission of diabetes mellitus type II, was elaborated. In 2008 - 2009 yrs 29 patients (9 men, 20 women) were operated on for morbid obesity, using shunting interventions. In 21 patients (the first group) a standard GSH was performed, in 8 (second group)--a modified operation. In 18-24 mo the excessive patient's body mass in patients of the first group have reduced by 62.8%, of the second group--by 89.3%. Complete compensation of diabetes mellitus type II with rejection from insulin and other antidiabetic preparations was achieved in 4 patients of the first group and in all--in the second group. Resistence for insulin have had lowered in patients of both groups, including in the first group--in 1,4 times, in the second group--in 3.2 times. Thus, preliminary results accurately demonstrate, that application of a modified GSH method is more effective, concerning the patients body mass reduction and achievement of complete compensation of diabetes mellitus type II.
- [The two-staged intervention for complicated colonic cancer]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Klin Khir 2013 Jan; (1):52-5.
The methods of colonic resection and a two-barrel colostomy closure, after performance of modified Mikulicz operation for complicated colonic cancer with formation of a two-staged extraperitoneal invagination duplicature anastomosis, were proposed. Postoperative complicationshave had occurred in 10 (10.9%) patients, including the anastomotic sutures insufficiency--in 2 (2.2%).
- [Comparative estimation of the patients quality of life, in whom colostomy was formatted]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Klin Khir 2013 Jan; (1):48-51.
Comparative estimation of quality of life in 155 patients, in whom colostomy was formatted, was conducted. In 65 (41.9%) of them postoperative paracolostomic complications have occurred, in 90 (58.1%)--noncomplicated postoperative period was noted. The trustworthy differences in quality of life in patients, suffering paracolostomic complications, were established. Self isolation of patients in the society grades II and III was observed trustworthy more frequently in presence of paracolostomic complications.
- [Neoadjuvant chemotherapy and radiation therapy of resectable cancer recti of distal localization]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Klin Khir 2013 Jan; (1):44-7.
The method of combined neoadjuvant treatment of resectable cancer recti, consisting of preoperative radiaton therapy, using big-fractionized intensive irradiation on the endolymphatic chemotherapy background together with fluorouracil with following surgical intervention (main group), in terms up to 72 h, was elaborated in the clinic. The patients, to whom the chemotherapy and radiation therapy were conducted, were included into control groups. Postoperative complications have had occurred in 8 (12.5%) patients of the main group and in 10 (15.87%) and 13 (14.29%)--in control groups. The five-year survival indices in the main group have constituted (73.5 +/- 6.3)%, and in control groups--(64.6 +/- 5.8) and (64.4 +/- 6.8)%. The local recurrence rate in the main group have constituted (6.2 +/- 3.0)%, and of the remote metastatizing--(15.6 +/- 4.5)%.
- [Experience of application of Gepacef comby for an acute surgical diseases of organs of hepatopancreatobiliary zone]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Klin Khir 2013 Jan; (1):40-3.
The experience of application of the III generation cephalosporine Gepacef comby (cefoperazone/sulbactam, manufactured by Corporation "ARTERIUM", Ukraine) in complex of empirical therapy of an acute surgical diseases of the hepatopancreatobiliary zone organs is presented. Efficacy of the preparation was confirmed by the body temperature normalization on the third postoperative day in 77.3% patients, clinico-laboratory indices on the tenth day--in 95.5%, high sensitivity of microflora--in 92.9% of observations.