Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android.
Ross Fiziol Zh Im I M Sechenova [journal]
- [The features of postsynaptic currents in primary culture of rat cortical neurons]. [English Abstract, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Ross Fiziol Zh Im I M Sechenova 2013 Jun; 99(6):763-75.
The generation features of postsynaptic currents were studied in primary culture of cortical neurons at 7-20 days in vitro (DIV). The use of specific blockers of postsynaptic ion channels after 10 DIV revealed all types of electrical activity found in adult cortex including miniature inhibitory (mIPSCs), excitatory (mEPSCs) and spontaneous giant excitatory currents and spikes. The frequency of mEPSCs increased exponentially from 7 to 20 DIV doubling every 2.2 days in parallel with changes in action potentials generation. The mEPSCs generated by NMDA and AMPA or by only AMPA receptor activation were found. The inhibition of NMDA receptors by magnesium ions or AP5 were shown to modulate the frequency and amplitude of mEPSCs, which differ primary culture from brain slices possibly because of the lack of glial control of synaptic transmission.
- [Mechanisms of coronary flow recovery in the isolated heart during reperfusion with cardioprotective liposomal emoxipin form]. [English Abstract, In Vitro, Journal Article]
- Ross Fiziol Zh Im I M Sechenova 2013 Jun; 99(6):756-62.
In the experiments on the isolated perfused rat heart the effects of liposomes, containing different concentrations (0.25 and 0.1 mg/mL) of emoxipine, on coronary flow restoration after total normothermic ischemia and reperfusion were studied. The coronary flow, levels of nitrates and nitrites in the outflowing perfusate from heart and level of free radical processes were assessed, The obtained results showed that 0.1 mg/mL liposomal emoxipine provide with stronger increase coronary flow during reperfusion mostly due to the increase concentration of endothelial nitric oxide compare with treatments at 0.25 mg/mL.
- [Lipid peroxidation in the immobilization stress of different duration]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Ross Fiziol Zh Im I M Sechenova 2013 Jun; 99(6):751-5.
It was demonstrated in experiments on rats, that increase of immobilization stress duration causes more prolonged activation of lipid peroxidation, however significant differences of both malonic dialdehyde and acylhydroperoxides content were not established in early period after stress in rats, which were exposed to the immobilization of different duration. It was shown, that increase of superoxiddismutase activity is observed in early period of 3-hour and 6-hour stress, but it was decreased in 12-hour immobilization. Catalase activity was decreased in 6-hour and 12-hour stress. These results confirm the literature data about dependence between the expression of stress manifestations and the strength and duration of stress factor action.
- [Modeling of different degrees of microvessel laser-induced endothelium damage]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Ross Fiziol Zh Im I M Sechenova 2013 Jun; 99(6):745-50.
A comparative analysis of rat mesentery micro vascular reactions on thermal impact during radiation to the focused laser irradiation in UV and visible regions of spectrum is made. Local intravascular temperature rise during laser irradiation both impulse (lambda = 337 nm) and continuous (lambda = 532 nm) states causes thrombus formation. The thrombus development that determined by laser irradiation parameters gives a possibility to modulate different degrees of microvessel endothelium damage.
- [Reparative regeneration of rat soft tissues is affected by a wound-healing composite]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Ross Fiziol Zh Im I M Sechenova 2013 Jun; 99(6):737-44.
We researched influence of original wound-healing composite, including chitosan and nanoparticles of copper and zinc, on specific of reparative regeneration of an experimental soft tissue full layer rat's wounds, which were conditionally aseptic and infected. The composite stimulation of reparative regeneration is related both to its antibacterial effect, and to the influence on the state of structural biopolymers of the connecting tissue.
- [Infradian rhythms of the thymic morphofunctional state in male Wistar rats]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Ross Fiziol Zh Im I M Sechenova 2013 Jun; 99(6):729-36.
We carried out a prolonged investigation of thymic cells, melatonin and corticosterone biorhythms in male Wistar rats. The total number ofthymic cells, lymphocyte numbers in the peripheral blood and percentrage of CD3+ lymphocyte had a 6-days period of fluctuation. The other period of fluctuation in 4 days was found in the dynamics width of subcapsular layer of the thymus and inclusion of the thymidine label. Biorhythms of the melatonin and corticosterone levels were in on antiphase and had a 4-days period.
- [The influence of constant lightening on physiological parameters of rats homeostasis depending on time beginning of exposure]. [English Abstract, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Ross Fiziol Zh Im I M Sechenova 2013 Jun; 99(6):719-28.
The influence of constant lightening on biomarkers of ageing and rates of male rats aging was studied. It was revealed that the maintenance of rats in the constant lightening regime starting from the age of one month results in accelerated ageing of the organism, the reduction of the phases progressive and stable growth, early occurrence of presenile and senile periods, to the earlier occurrence of water-and-salt metabolism imbalance, accelerate the process of "aging" of the antioxidant system in comparison with the rates of the control group. On the contrary, the maintenance of rats in the constant lightening regime starting from the age of fourteen months slows ageing of the organism, increases body growth, delays appearance of pathological changes in the urine, slows down the "aging" of the enzymatic components of the antioxidant system.
- [Geometrical images of coherent interrelations of biopotentials of EEG different frequency ranges in dynamics of humans goal-directed behavior]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Ross Fiziol Zh Im I M Sechenova 2013 Jun; 99(6):706-18.
Spatial organization of teta, alfa, beta-1, beta-2 in EEG potentials in humans who quickly an with a high accuracy performed task to learn and reproduce on PC monitor a definite sequence o accuracy performed task to learn and reproduce on PC monitor a definite sequence of circles wer studied. It was found that geometric images of coherent interrelations of teta, alfa, beta-1, beta-2 in EEG potentials were dynamically changed on the different stages of goal-directed the humans activity. The studies give the grounds to consider dynamically changed geometrical images of coherent links of different EEG potentials as an objective index of external projection of intracerebral processes of system architectonics of goal-directed behavior on brain cortex.
- [Redirection and consolation in hamadryas baboons]. [English Abstract, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Ross Fiziol Zh Im I M Sechenova 2013 Jun; 99(6):697-705.
Post-conflict interactions between victims and non-involved group members was investigated in the troop of hamadryas baboons, Papio hamadryas. Observations were done in the Russian Primate Center, Adler in 1996-1997. Redirected aggression, initiation of affiliation from the side of victims towards third parties and consolation were registered during this study. The analyses was done on 445 PC-MC pairs of animals, represented different social classes (harem male-female pairs, harem females, relations, females from different harems, male-male pairs, female-subadult pairs). The attracted-pairs method and the time-rule method were used. Redirected aggression was practiced mainly by male aggressees. It was typical for victims, both males and females, to initiate affiliative interactions with third parties soon after the conflict. Consolation was practiced by hamadryas baboons, but it was limited to harem male-female pairs only. Special affiliative patterns were used by male-consoler. This is the first case, when consolation was demonstrated in baboons.
- [Functional tests for the assessment of the healthy people state using heart rate variabilIty]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Ross Fiziol Zh Im I M Sechenova 2013 Jun; 99(6):682-96.
An overview of current approaches to interpreting the results of spectral analysis of heart rate variability and blood pressure is demonstrated. The analysis of own obtained results were done using the method of assessment of heart rate variability and blood pressure in a variety of functional tests (mental load, moderate exercise, cold test, the restriction of pulmonary ventilation, controlled breathing at a frequency of 6 cycles per minute) in healthy adults. It was shown that all tests induced pronounced changes in the spectral indices of heart rate variability as well as the blood pressure, which were interpreted as changes in the state of autonomous regulation of subject's cardiovascular system. The direction and the degree of changes depend on the form of action.