Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Massive hemothorax due to inferior phrenic artery injury after blunt trauma. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- World J Emerg Surg 2015.:58.
- Intra-abdominal hypertension; prevalence, incidence and outcomes in a low resource setting; a prospective observational study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- World J Emerg Surg 2015.:57.
- Erratum to: caustic ingestion management: world society of emergency surgery preliminary survey of expert opinion. [PUBLISHED ERRATUM]
- World J Emerg Surg 2015.:56.
- Occult fractures of the proximal femur: imaging diagnosis and management of 82 cases in a regional trauma center. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- World J Emerg Surg 2015.:55.
- Gunshot wound without entrance hole: where is the trick? - a case report and review of the literaturer. [Journal Article, Review]
- World J Emerg Surg 2015.:52.
- The impact of early surgical intervention in free intestinal perforation: a time-to-intervention pilot study. [Journal Article]
- World J Emerg Surg 2015.:54.
- Metallothionein ameliorates burn sepsis partly via activation of Akt signaling pathway in mice: a randomized animal study. [Journal Article]
- World J Emerg Surg 2015.:53.
- Antibiotics alone versus appendectomy to treat uncomplicated acute appendicitis in adults: what do meta-analyses say? [Journal Article, Review]
- World J Emerg Surg 2015.:51.
- Transcatheter thrombolysis combined with damage control surgery for treatment of acute mesenteric venous thrombosis associated with bowel necrosis: a retrospective study. [Journal Article]
- World J Emerg Surg 2015.:50.
- WSES position paper on vascular emergency surgery. [Journal Article, Review]
- World J Emerg Surg 2015.:49.