Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Prostate Cancer: assessing the effects of androgen-deprivation therapy using quantitative diffusion-weighted and dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur Radiol 2015 Mar 29.
- Anti-ictogenic and antiepileptogenic properties of brivaracetam in mature and immature rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Epilepsia 2015 Mar 25.
- Anti-androgen enzalutamide enhances prostate cancer neuroendocrine (NE) differentiation via altering the infiltrated mast cells → androgen receptor (AR) → miRNA32 signals. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Oncol 2015 Mar 5.
- Activation of AKR1C1/ERβ induces apoptosis by downregulation of c-FLIP in prostate cancer cells: A prospective therapeutic opportunity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Oncotarget 2015 Mar 24.
- From bench to bedside: bipolar androgen therapy in a pilot clinical study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Asian J Androl 2015 Mar 27.
- Radical treatment of localised prostate cancer in the elderly. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BJU Int 2015 Mar 23.
- Long-term impact of androgen-deprivation therapy on physical function and quality of life. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cancer 2015 Mar 24.
- PLZF, a Tumor Suppressor Genetically Lost in Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer, is a Mediator of Resistance to Androgen Deprivation Therapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cancer Res 2015 Mar 25.
- Fifteen-year Outcomes Following Conservative Management Among Men Aged 65 Years or Older with Localized Prostate Cancer. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur Urol 2015 Mar 20.
- Synergistic action of image-guided radiotherapy and androgen deprivation therapy. [REVIEW]
- Nat Rev Urol 2015 Mar 24.