Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The effects of resistance exercise on physical performance and health-related quality of life in prostate cancer patients: a systematic review. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Support Care Cancer 2015 May 24.
- Whole Pelvis Versus Prostate-Only Radiotherapy With or Without Short-Course Androgen Deprivation Therapy and Mortality Risk. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Genitourin Cancer 2015 May 1.
- Experience with Androgen Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer in Japan and Future Perspectives. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Cancer Drug Targets 2015; 15(4):314-326.
- Should docetaxel be standard of care for patients with metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer? Pro and Contra. [REVIEW]
- Ann Oncol 2015 May 22.
- SBRT: An Opportunity to Improve Quality of Life for Oligometastatic Prostate Cancer. [Journal Article]
- Front Oncol 2015.:101.
- Sexual healing in patients with prostate cancer on hormone therapy. [Journal Article]
- Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book 2015.:e562-6.
- Why Chemotherapy Should be Given Early for Men with Metastatic Prostate Cancer. [Journal Article]
- Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book 2015.:e263-9.
- Importance of bone assessment and prevention of osteoporotic fracture in patients with prostate cancer in the gonadotropic hormone analogues use. [Journal Article]
- Rev Col Bras Cir 2015 Jan-Feb; 42(1):62-6.
- Emerging potential of parenteral estrogen as androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer. [Journal Article, Review]
- South Asian J Cancer 2015 Apr-Jun; 4(2):95-7.
- Expression of peptide fragments from proADM and involvement of MAPK signaling pathways in pulmonary remodeling induced by high pulmonary blood flow. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Congenit Anom (Kyoto) 2015 May 20.