Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Prevalence and patterns of alcohol use in pregnancy in remote Western Australian communities: The Lililwan Project. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Drug Alcohol Rev 2015 Feb 19.
- Cyberbullying, depression, and problem alcohol use in female college students: a multisite study. [Journal Article]
- Cyberpsychol Behav Soc Netw 2015 Feb; 18(2):79-86.
- Inconsistency in Reporting Abstention and Heavy Drinking Frequency: Associations with Sex and Socioeconomic Status, and Potential Impacts. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Alcohol Alcohol 2015 Feb 3.
- The Relationship of Alcohol Use Disorders and Depressive Symptoms to Tryptophan Metabolism: Cross-Sectional Data from a Nepalese Alcohol Treatment Sample. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Alcohol Clin Exp Res 2015 Jan 30.
- The Use of Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT) in Detecting Alcohol Use Disorder and Risk Drinking in the General Population: Validation of AUDIT Using Schedules for Clinical Assessment in Neuropsychiatry. [Journal Article]
- Alcohol Clin Exp Res 2015 Jan; 39(1):158-65.
- Prevalence of Major Depressive Disorder Among Spouses of Men Who Use Alcohol in a Rural Community in Central Sri Lanka. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Alcohol Alcohol 2015 Jan 14.
- Hazardous drinking-related characteristics of depressive disorders in Korea: the CRESCEND study. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Korean Med Sci 2015 Jan; 30(1):74-81.
- Effects of phenytoin and valproic acid on cognitive functions of Thai epileptic patients: a pilot study. [Journal Article]
- J Med Assoc Thai 2014 Feb.:S77-87.
- The validity of military screening for mental health problems: diagnostic accuracy of the PCL, K10 and AUDIT scales in an entire military population. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Methods Psychiatr Res 2014 Dec 16.
- [Predictors of hospitalization for alcohol use disorder in Korean men]. [English Abstract, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Korean Acad Nurs 2014 Oct; 44(5):552-62.