Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Adverse Effects of Acne Medications: Recognition and Management. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Clin Dermatol 2015 Apr 21.
- Duration of oral antibiotic therapy for the treatment of adult acne: A retrospective analysis investigating adherence to guideline recommendations and opportunities for cost-savings. [Journal Article]
- J Am Acad Dermatol 2015 May; 72(5):822-7.
- Evolving perspectives on the etiology and pathogenesis of acne vulgaris. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Drugs Dermatol 2015 Mar; 14(3):263-72.
- Topical acne treatments in Europe and the issue of antimicrobial resistance. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2015 Feb 10.
- Antibiotic resistance: shifting the paradigm in topical acne treatment. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Drugs Dermatol 2014 Nov; 13(11):1358-64.
- A randomized controlled study for the treatment of acne vulgaris using high-intensity 414 nm solid state diode arrays. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Cosmet Laser Ther 2015 Feb 20.:1-7.
- Sorafenib-associated facial acneiform eruption. [Journal Article]
- Dermatol Ther (Heidelb) 2015 Mar; 5(1):77-86.
- Emerging drugs for the treatment of acne. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Expert Opin Emerg Drugs 2015 Mar; 20(1):91-101.
- Effects of oral isotretinoin on lipids and liver enzymes in acne patients. [Journal Article]
- Cutis 2014 Nov; 94(5):234-8.
- Recent advances in acne pathogenesis: implications for therapy. [Journal Article]
- Am J Clin Dermatol 2014 Dec; 15(6):479-88.