Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Solid Lipid Nanoparticles Loaded with Retinoic Acid and Lauric Acid as an Alternative for Topical Treatment of Acne Vulgaris. [Journal Article]
- J Nanosci Nanotechnol 2015 Jan; 15(1):792-9.
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa and Wound Management. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Low Extrem Wounds 2015 Aug 6.
- South-East Asia study alliance guidelines on the management of acne vulgaris in South-East Asian patients. [Journal Article, Review]
- J Dermatol 2015 Oct; 42(10):945-53.
- Perceived aetiological factors of folliculitis keloidalis nuchae (acne keloidalis) and treatment options among Nigerian men. [Journal Article]
- Br J Dermatol 2015 Jul.:22-5.
- Inter-relationships between isotretinoin treatment and psychiatric disorders: Depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, psychosis and suicide risks. [Journal Article, Review]
- World J Psychiatry 2015 Jun 22; 5(2):222-7.
- Safety and efficacy of adapalene 0.1% / benzoyl peroxide 2.5% in the long-term treatment of predominantly moderate acne with or without concomitant medication - results from the non-interventional cohort study ELANG. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2015 Jun.:15-22.
- Understanding innate immunity and inflammation in acne: implications for management. [Journal Article]
- J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2015 Jun.:3-11.
- Fractional Microneedling Radiofrequency Treatment for Acne-related Post-inflammatory Erythema. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Derm Venereol 2015 Jun 10.
- Antibiotic resistance to Propionobacterium acnes: worldwide scenario, diagnosis and management. [Journal Article]
- Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther 2015 Jul; 13(7):883-96.
- Adverse Effects of Acne Medications: Recognition and Management. [Journal Article]
- Am J Clin Dermatol 2015 Aug; 16(4):231-42.