Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Staphylococcus aureus carriage rates and antibiotic resistance patterns in patients with acne vulgaris. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Am Acad Dermatol 2016 Jan 14.
- Status report from the American Acne & Rosacea Society on medical management of acne in adult women, part 3: oral therapies. [Journal Article]
- Cutis 2015 Dec; 96(6):376-82.
- [Bacterial resistance in acne? A meta-analysis of the controversy]. [JOURNAL ARTICLE, ENGLISH ABSTRACT]
- Cir Cir 2015 Dec 28.
- Bacteriological resistance in acne: A call to action. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Dermatol 2015 Dec 24.
- Adherence to acne treatment guidelines in the military environment - a descriptive, serial cross-sectional study. [Journal Article]
- Mil Med Res 2015.:37.
- Pharmacologic Treatment Options in Mild, Moderate, and Severe Acne Vulgaris. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Semin Cutan Med Surg 2015 Sep; 34(5S):S82-S85.
- Large-scale survey to describe acne management in Brazilian clinical practice. [Journal Article]
- Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol 2015.:571-7.
- Adherence to drug treatments and adjuvant barrier repair therapies are key factors for clinical improvement in mild to moderate acne: the ACTUO observational prospective multicenter cohort trial in 643 patients. [Journal Article, Multicenter Study, Observational Study]
- BMC Dermatol 2015.:17.
- Solid Lipid Nanoparticles Loaded with Retinoic Acid and Lauric Acid as an Alternative for Topical Treatment of Acne Vulgaris. [Journal Article]
- J Nanosci Nanotechnol 2015 Jan; 15(1):792-9.
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa and Wound Management. [Journal Article, Review]
- Int J Low Extrem Wounds 2015 Sep; 14(3):236-44.