Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Inter-relationships between isotretinoin treatment and psychiatric disorders: Depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, psychosis and suicide risks. [Journal Article, Review]
- World J Psychiatry 2015 Jun 22; 5(2):222-7.
- Safety and efficacy of adapalene 0.1% / benzoyl peroxide 2.5% in the long-term treatment of predominantly moderate acne with or without concomitant medication - results from the non-interventional cohort study ELANG. [Journal Article]
- J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2015 Jun.:15-22.
- Understanding innate immunity and inflammation in acne: implications for management. [Journal Article]
- J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2015 Jun.:3-11.
- Fractional Microneedling Radiofrequency Treatment for Acne-related Post-inflammatory Erythema. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Derm Venereol 2015 Jun 10.
- Antibiotic resistance to Propionobacterium acnes: worldwide scenario, diagnosis and management. [Journal Article]
- Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther 2015 Jul; 13(7):883-96.
- Adverse Effects of Acne Medications: Recognition and Management. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Clin Dermatol 2015 Apr 21.
- Duration of oral antibiotic therapy for the treatment of adult acne: a retrospective analysis investigating adherence to guideline recommendations and opportunities for cost-savings. [Journal Article]
- J Am Acad Dermatol 2015 May; 72(5):822-7.
- Evolving perspectives on the etiology and pathogenesis of acne vulgaris. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Drugs Dermatol 2015 Mar; 14(3):263-72.
- Topical acne treatments in Europe and the issue of antimicrobial resistance. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2015 Feb 10.
- Antibiotic resistance: shifting the paradigm in topical acne treatment. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Drugs Dermatol 2014 Nov; 13(11):1358-64.