Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- New 4-acyl-1-phenylaminocarbonyl-2-phenylpiperazine derivatives as potential inhibitors of adenovirus infection. Synthesis, biological evaluation and structure-activity relationships. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Med Chem 2016 May 19.
- Human Adenovirus Associated with Severe Respiratory Infection, Oregon, USA, 2013-2014. [Journal Article]
- Emerg Infect Dis 2016 Jun; 22(6):1044-51.
- Recent viral pathogen in acute gastroenteritis: a retrospective study at a tertiary hospital for 1 year. [Journal Article]
- Korean J Pediatr 2016 Mar; 59(3):120-5.
- Viral Infections in Neonates with Suspected Late-Onset Bacterial Sepsis-A Prospective Cohort Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Perinatol 2016 May 16.
- Invasive pneumococcal disease rates linked to meteorological factors and respiratory virus circulation (Catalonia, 2006-2012). [Journal Article]
- BMC Public Health 2016; 16(1):400.
- Replication-competent human adenovirus 11p vectors can propagate in Vero cells. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Virology 2016 May 10.:42-51.
- [Investigation of adenovirus isolation frequency from the stool samples of patients suspected with acute flaccid paralysis]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Mikrobiyol Bul 2016 Apr; 50(2):287-92.
- Molecular Identification and Epidemiological Features of Human Adenoviruses Associated with Acute Respiratory Infections in Hospitalized Children in Southern China, 2012-2013. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2016; 11(5):e0155412.
- A replication-defective human type-5 adenovirus-based trivalent vaccine confers complete protection against plague in mice and non-human primates. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Vaccine Immunol 2016 May 11.
- Prevalence of neutralizing antibodies to common respiratory viruses in intravenous immunoglobulin and in healthy donors in southern China. [Journal Article]
- J Thorac Dis 2016 May; 8(5):803-12.