Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Valganciclovir Inhibits Human Adenovirus Replication and Pathology in Permissive Immunosuppressed Female and Male Syrian Hamsters. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Viruses 2015; 7(3):1409-1428.
- Association between respiratory viruses and exacerbation of COPD: a case-control study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Infect Dis (Lond) 2015 Mar 24.:1-7.
- Risk Factors for Severe Adenovirus Infection in Children during an Outbreak in Singapore. [Journal Article]
- Ann Acad Med Singapore 2015 Feb; 44(2):50-9.
- Targeting species D adenoviruses replication to counteract the epidemic keratoconjunctivitis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochimie 2015 Mar 18.
- Expression of an engineered soluble coxsackievirus and adenovirus receptor by a dimeric AAV9 vector inhibits adenovirus infection in mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Gene Ther 2015 Mar 19.
- Molecular characterization and multiple infections of rotavirus, norovirus, sapovirus, astrovirus and adenovirus in outpatients with sporadic gastroenteritis in Shanghai, China, 2010-2011. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arch Virol 2015 Mar 15.
- Neonatal infection with species C adenoviruses confirmed in viable cord blood lymphocytes. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0119256.
- The prevalence of norovirus, astrovirus and adenovirus infections among hospitalised children with acute gastroenteritis in Porto Velho, state of Rondônia, western Brazilian Amazon. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz 2015 Mar 6.:0.
- Ebola vaccines based on adenovirus vectors and risk of HIV. [Letter]
- BMJ 2015.:h1307.
- Etiology of diarrhea among children under the age five in China: Results from a five-year surveillance. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Infect 2015 Mar 6.