Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Adoptive T-cell therapy with hexon-specific THELPER-1 cells as a treatment for refractory adenovirus infection after HSCT. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Blood 2015 Jan 23.
- Relative frequency of norovirus infection in children with acute gastroenteritis. [Journal Article]
- Minerva Pediatr 2015 Mar; 67(1):19-24.
- Viral PCR positivity in stool prior to allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation is strongly associated with acute intestinal-GvHD. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 2015 Jan 15.
- Diagnosis of community-acquired acute respiratory illness: From conventional microbiological methods to molecular detection (multiplex). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pathol Biol (Paris) 2015 Jan 13.
- Aetiology of acute paediatric gastroenteritis in Bulgaria during summer months: prevalence of the viral infections. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Med Microbiol 2015 Jan 16.
- The seasonality of respiratory viruses in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis. [Journal Article]
- Am J Rhinol Allergy 2015 Jan; 29(1):19-22.
- Generation of Transgenic Mouse Model of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome-Coronavirus Infection and Disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Virol 2015 Jan 14.
- Lack of effectiveness of the 23-valent polysaccharide pneumococcal vaccine in reducing all-cause pneumonias among healthy young military recruits: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vaccine 2015 Jan 8.
- Tumour necrosis factor-alpha promoter polymorphism and its association with viral dilated cardiomyopathy in Indian population: A pilot study. [Journal Article]
- Indian J Med Microbiol 2015 Jan-Mar; 33(1):16-20.
- In vivo T-cell depletion using alemtuzumab in family and unrelated donor transplantation for pediatric non-malignant disease achieves engraftment with low incidence of graft vs. host disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Transplant 2014 Dec 26.