Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Human Adenovirus type 70: A novel, multiple recombinant species D adenovirus isolated from diarrheal faeces of a haematopoietic stem cell transplantation recipient. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Gen Virol 2015 May 22.
- Viral Respiratory Infections of Adults in the Intensive Care Unit. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Intensive Care Med 2015 May 19.
- Mixed viral infections circulating in hospitalized patients with respiratory tract infections in kuwait. [Journal Article]
- Adv Virol 2015.:714062.
- Viral and atypical bacterial aetiologies of infection in hospitalised patients admitted with clinical suspicion of influenza in Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Influenza Other Respir Viruses 2015 May 16.
- The prevalence of norovirus, astrovirus and adenovirus infections among hospitalised children with acute gastroenteritis in Porto Velho, state of Rondônia, western Brazilian Amazon. [Journal Article]
- Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz 2015 Apr; 110(2):215-21.
- Post-infectious bronchiolitis obliterans and mannose-binding lectin insufficiency in Argentinean children. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Respirology 2015 May 4.
- Detection of adenovirus and respiratory syncytial virus in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: Exacerbation versus stable condition. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Med Rep 2015 Apr 24.
- The human adenovirus type 5 L4 promoter is negatively regulated by TFII-I and by L4-33K. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Virol 2015 Apr 29.
- Avian rotavirus enteritis - an updated review. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vet Q 2015 May 18.:1-17.
- [The application and epidemiological research of xTAG GPP multiplex PCR in the diagnosis of infectious diarrhea]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 2015 Feb 10; 95(6):435-9.