Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Risk factor analysis and molecular epidemiology of respiratory adenovirus infections among children in northern Taiwan, 2009-2013. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2015 Sep 9.
- Phylogenetic and geographic analysis of fowl adenovirus field strains isolated from poultry in Poland. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arch Virol 2015 Oct 8.
- Aetiological role of common respiratory viruses in acute lower respiratory infections in children under five years: A systematic review and meta-analysis. [Journal Article]
- J Glob Health 2015 Jun; 5(1):010408.
- Adenovirus infection in children with acute lower respiratory tract infections in Beijing, China, 2007 to 2012. [Journal Article]
- BMC Infect Dis 2015; 15(1):408.
- The Seroprevalence of Some Pathogen Specific IgM in Children with Acute Respiratory Tract Infections in Guangzhou Region, 2011 - 2012. [Journal Article]
- Clin Lab 2015; 61(8):917-24.
- Plaque2.0-A High-Throughput Analysis Framework to Score Virus-Cell Transmission and Clonal Cell Expansion. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(9):e0138760.
- A Case of Adenovirus Viremia in a Pediatric Liver Transplant Recipient With Neutropenia and Lymphopenia: Who and When Should We Treat? [Journal Article]
- J Pediatric Infect Dis Soc 2015 Mar; 4(1):e1-5.
- Prostaglandin E2 Production and T Cell Function in Mouse Adenovirus Type 1 Infection following Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplantation. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(9):e0139235.
- New Epidemiological and Clinical Signatures of 18 Pathogens from Respiratory Tract Infections Based on a 5-Year Study. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(9):e0138684.
- [Prevention of nosocomial infections in the pediatric ward - own experiences]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Dev Period Med 2015 Apr-Jun; 19(2):225-34.