Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Seasonality and selective trends in viral acute respiratory tract infections. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Med Hypotheses 2015 Nov 6.
- Characterization of acute respiratory infections among 340 infants in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Transl Med 2015 Oct; 3(18):264.
- The prevalence of adenoviral conjunctivitis at the Clinical Hospital of the State University of Campinas, Brazil. [Journal Article]
- Clinics (Sao Paulo) 2015 Nov; 70(11):748-50.
- Human bocavirus in hospitalized children with acute gastroenteritis in Russia from 2010 to 2012. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Infect Genet Evol 2015 Nov 18.
- Do viral infections have a role in benign paroxysmal positional vertigo? [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- B-ENT 2015; 11(3):211-8.
- Recent advances in the development of vaccines for Ebola virus disease. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Virus Res 2015 Oct 24.
- Surveillance for Severe Acute Respiratory Infections (SARI) in Southern Arizona, 2010-2014. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Influenza Other Respir Viruses 2015 Nov 21.
- Immunogenicity and protective efficacy of a recombinant adenoviral based vaccine expressing heat-stable enterotoxin (STa) and K99 adhesion antigen of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli in mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Immunol 2015 Nov 14.
- Patterns of Exposure of Iberian Wolves (Canis lupus) to Canine Viruses in Human-Dominated Landscapes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ecohealth 2015 Nov 20.
- Adenovirus infection followed by septicaemia: relevance of co-infections in allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Infect Disord Drug Targets 2015 Nov 19.