Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Multiparametric Molecular Imaging Provides Mechanistic Insights into Sympathetic Innervation Impairment in the Viable Infarct Border Zone. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Nucl Med 2015 Jan 29.
- Direct Spraying of Shakuyakukanzoto onto the Duodenal Papilla: A Novel Method for Preventing Pancreatitis following Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography. [Journal Article]
- Digestion 2015; 91(1):42-5.
- Norepinephrine deficiency with normal blood pressure control in congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Neurol 2015 Jan 27.
- Predictors of health-related quality-of-life of European food-allergic patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Allergy 2015 Jan 28.
- [Update on anaphylactic shock treatment recommendations: What's new in the use of epinephrine?] [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arch Argent Pediatr 2015 Jan 1; 113(1):81-87.
- Immunoglobulin e-mediated anaphylaxis on the tenth exposure to cisatracurium in a 4-year-old child. [Journal Article]
- A A Case Rep 2013 Nov 1; 1(3):49-51.
- Perioperative management of a child with glutaric aciduria type I undergoing cardiac surgery. [Journal Article]
- A A Case Rep 2013 Oct; 1(1):5-7.
- Isosulfan Blue Dye Anaphylaxis Presenting as Impaired Ability to Ventilate via a Laryngeal Mask Airway. [Journal Article]
- A A Case Rep 2014 Jul 1; 3(1):1-2.
- Epinephrine to Reduce Local Anesthetic Systemic Toxicity in Patients Receiving TAP Blocks. [Journal Article]
- A A Case Rep 2014 Oct 15; 3(8):111-2.
- Epinephrine Use in Positive Oral Food Challenges Performed as Screening Test for Food Allergy Therapy Trials. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract 2015 Jan 13.