Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Evaluation of the anesthetic effect of epinephrine-free articaine and mepivacaine through quantitative sensory testing. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Head Face Med 2015; 11(1):2.
- Single administration of intra-articular bupivacaine in arthroscopic knee surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Musculoskelet Disord 2015; 16(1):21.
- Acute kidney injury after cardiac arrest. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Crit Care 2015 Apr 17; 19(1):169.
- Effect of paravertebral nerve blocks on narcotic use after mastectomy with reconstruction. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Surg 2015 Mar 25.
- Anaphyllaxis management: Current concepts. [Journal Article, Review]
- Anesth Essays Res 2012 Jul-Dec; 6(2):115-23.
- Intracoronary epinephrine in the treatment of refractory no-reflow after primary percutaneous coronary intervention: a retrospective study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Cardiovasc Disord 2015; 15(1):10.
- Validation of reference genes for quantitative real-time PCR (qPCR) analysis of Actinobacillus suis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Res Notes 2015; 8(1):86.
- Bisphenol A inhibits duodenal movement ex vivo of rat through nitric oxide-mediated soluble guanylyl cyclase and α-adrenergic signaling pathways. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Appl Toxicol 2015 Apr 16.
- Identifying autonomic nervous system dysfunction in acute cerebrovascular attack by assessments of heart rate variability and catecholamine levels. [Journal Article]
- J Neurosci Rural Pract 2015 Apr-Jun; 6(2):145-50.