Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Hemorrhagic risk due to platelet dysfunction in myelodysplastic patients, correlations with anemia severity and iron overload. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 2015 Mar 24.
- A prospective randomized clinical trial compared the effect of various types of local anesthetics cartridges on hypertensive patients during dental extraction. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Exp Dent 2015 Feb; 7(1):e84-8.
- [Catecholamines: pro and contra]. [JOURNAL ARTICLE, ENGLISH ABSTRACT]
- Med Klin Intensivmed Notfmed 2015 Mar 25.
- Determination of catecholamines and their metabolites in rat urine by ultra-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry for the study of identifying potential markers for Alzheimer's disease. [Journal Article]
- J Mass Spectrom 2015 Feb; 50(2):354-63.
- Retrospective Analysis of the One-per-Million Tumescent Technique in Post-Burn Hand Deformity Surgeries. [Journal Article]
- Arch Plast Surg 2015 Mar; 42(2):164-72.
- Failure of Induced Hypertension for Symptomatic Vasospasm in the Setting of Clozapine Therapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurocrit Care 2015 Mar 20.
- Platelet function in patients with a history of unexplained recurrent miscarriage who subsequently miscarry again. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2015 Feb 26.:61-65.
- Vascular Dilation, Tachycardia, and Increased Inotropy Occur Sequentially with Increasing Epinephrine Dose Rate, Plasma and Myocardial Concentrations, and cAMP. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Heart Lung Circ 2015 Feb 23.
- [253-POS]: Angiotensin I levels influence on platelets function in pregnant women with arterial hypertension. [Journal Article]
- Pregnancy Hypertens 2015 Jan; 5(1):127.