Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android.
- [A case of acne infantum--reviews of the literature regarding therapy]. [English Abstract, Journal Article, Review]
- Przegl Lek 2006; 63(9):807-9.
We report a case of a 19 month old boy that presented with acneform eruption on his cheeks since birth. This condition was left untreated until the age of one. At that time the lesions developed into inflammatory nodules that resolved after topical treatment (Aknemycin fluid, cynober-sulfer pastae) and remission exist during 6 months. Based on presented case authors describe etiopatogenesis of acne and have done rewies of the literature regarding therapy, indications and safety of administration of oral retinoids to children.
- [Treatment of warts. An acne ointment helps, too]. [Journal Article]
- MMW Fortschr Med 2002 Nov 28; 144(48):16.
- Allergic contact dermatitis from erythromycin. [Case Reports, Journal Article]
- Contact Dermatitis 1995 Nov; 33(5):360.
- [New, in Austria registered specialty drugs. Aknemycin 1% compositum. Hydrophilic ointment with color paste]. [Journal Article]
- Wien Klin Wochenschr 1992; 104(7):218-22.