Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Management of acute and delayed chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting: role of netupitant-palonosetron combination. [Journal Article, Review]
- Ther Clin Risk Manag 2016.:693-9.
- Management of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in patients receiving multiple-day highly or moderately emetogenic chemotherapy: role of transdermal granisetron. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Future Oncol 2016 May 17.
- Efficacy, safety and effectiveness of ondansetron compared to other serotonin-3 receptor antagonists (5-HT3RAs) used to control chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting: systematic review and meta-analysis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Expert Rev Clin Pharmacol 2016 May 14.
- Olanzapine versus fosaprepitant for the prevention of concurrent chemotherapy radiotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting. [Journal Article]
- J Community Support Oncol 2016 Apr; 14(4):141-7.
- Evaluation of the effect of food and age on the pharmacokinetics of oral netupitant and palonosetron in healthy subjects: A randomized, open-label, crossover phase 1 study. [Journal Article]
- Clin Pharmacol Drug Dev 2015 Sep; 4(5):377-86.
- Control of nausea with palonosetron versus granisetron, both combined with dexamethasone, in patients receiving cisplatin- or anthracycline plus cyclophosphamide-based regimens. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Support Care Cancer 2016 Apr 29.
- Combination of palonosetron, aprepitant, and dexamethasone as primary antiemetic prophylaxis for cisplatin-based chemotherapy. [Journal Article]
- Biomed J 2016 Feb; 39(1):60-6.
- A phase II trial of prophylactic olanzapine combined with palonosetron and dexamethasone for preventing nausea and vomiting induced by cisplatin. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Asia Pac J Clin Oncol 2016 Mar 31.
- Prevention of cisplatin-based chemotherapy-induced delayed nausea and vomiting using triple antiemetic regimens: a mixed treatment comparison. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Oncotarget 2016 Mar 22.
- Safety of an Oral Fixed Combination of Netupitant and Palonosetron (NEPA): Pooled Data From the Phase II/III Clinical Program. [Journal Article]
- Oncologist 2016 Apr; 21(4):494-502.