Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- A phase II clinical trial of palonosetron for the management of delayed vomiting in gynecological cancer patients receiving paclitaxel/carboplatin therapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Clin Oncol 2015 Mar; 3(2):281-286.
- Effects of palonosetron on perioperative cardiovascular complications in patients undergoing noncardiac surgery with general anesthesia: A retrospective cohort study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Pharmacol Ther 2015 Mar 18.
- L-type calcium channels contribute to 5-HT3-receptor-evoked CaMKIIα and ERK activation and induction of emesis in the least shrew (Cryptotis parva). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Pharmacol 2015 Mar 5.
- Aprepitant versus metoclopramide, both combined with dexamethasone, for the prevention of cisplatin-induced delayed emesis: a randomized, double-blind study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Oncol 2015 Mar 5.
- Effect of palonosetron (5HT-3 antagonist) and pantoprazole (proton pump inhibitor) against surgical esophagitis induced by forestomach and pylorus ligation in albino rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hum Exp Toxicol 2015 Mar 5.
- Palonosetron Versus Ramosetron Prophylaxis for Control of Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting after Cesarean Delivery under Spinal Anesthesia. [Journal Article]
- J Obstet Gynaecol India 2015 Feb; 65(1):28-33.
- Efficacy of palonosetron and ramosetron on postoperative nausea and vomiting related to intravenous patient-controlled analgesia with opioids after gynecological laparoscopic surgery (double-blinded prospective randomized controlled trial). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Anesth 2015 Mar 4.
- Efficacy and safety of oral palonosetron compared with IV palonosetron administered with dexamethasone for the prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) in patients with solid tumors receiving cisplatin-based highly emetogenic chemotherapy (HEC). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Support Care Cancer 2015 Feb 28.
- Ferric citrate. [Journal Article]
- Hosp Pharm 2015 Feb; 50(2):139-51.
- Aprepitant as prophylaxis of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in anthracyclines and cyclophosphamide-based regimen for adjuvant breast cancer. [Journal Article]
- Med Oncol 2015 Mar; 32(3):80.