Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Netupitant/Palonosetron. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hosp Pharm 2015 Apr; 50(4):310-325.
- Mechanisms and latest clinical studies of new NK1 receptor antagonists for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting: Rolapitant and NEPA (netupitant/palonosetron). [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cancer Treat Rev 2015 Sep 26.
- Comparative evaluation of triplet antiemetic schedule versus doublet antiemetic schedule in chemotherapy-induced emesis in head and neck cancer patients. [Journal Article]
- Ecancermedicalscience 2015.:567.
- A Review of NEPA, a Novel Fixed Antiemetic Combination with the Potential for Enhancing Guideline Adherence and Improving Control of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting. [Journal Article, Review]
- Biomed Res Int 2015.:651879.
- A Meta-Analysis of Palonosetron for the Prevention of Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting in Adults. [Journal Article]
- J Perianesth Nurs 2015 Oct; 30(5):398-405.
- Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting: Palonosetron with Dexamethasone vs. Ondansetron with Dexamethasone in Laparoscopic Hysterectomies. [Journal Article]
- Oman Med J 2015 Jul; 30(4):252-6.
- Phase II randomized, controlled trial of 1 day versus 3 days of dexamethasone combined with palonosetron and aprepitant to prevent nausea and vomiting in Japanese breast cancer patients receiving anthracycline-based chemotherapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Support Care Cancer 2015 Sep 8.
- Solvent-modified MEKC for the enantioseparation of palonosetron hydrochloride and related enantiomeric impurities. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Electrophoresis 2015 Sep 8.
- Palonosetron in the prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting: an evidence-based review of safety, efficacy, and place in therapy. [Journal Article, Review]
- Core Evid 2015.:75-87.
- Comparison of palonosetron, granisetron, and ramosetron for the prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting after laparoscopic gynecologic surgery: a prospective randomized trial. [Journal Article]
- BMC Anesthesiol 2015; 15(1):121.