Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The role of netupitant and palonosetron in chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting. [REVIEW]
- J Oncol Pharm Pract 2015 Apr 24.
- Netupitant/palonosetron (Akynzeo) for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting. [Journal Article]
- Med Lett Drugs Ther 2015 Apr 27; 57(1467):61-3.
- Palonosetron, Ondansetron, and Granisetron for antiemetic prophylaxis of postoperative nausea and vomiting - A comparative evaluation. [Journal Article]
- Anesth Essays Res 2014 May-Aug; 8(2):197-201.
- An open-label, randomized, comparative, phase III study on effects of reducing steroid use in combination with Palonosetron. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cancer Sci 2015 Apr 15.
- Sustained antiemetic responses with APF530 (sustained-release granisetron) during multiple cycles of emetogenic chemotherapy. [Journal Article]
- J Community Support Oncol 2015 Feb; 13(2):38-46.
- Open-label observational study to assess the efficacy and safety of aprepitant for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting prophylaxis in Indian patients receiving chemotherapy with highly emetogenic chemotherapy/moderately emetogenic chemotherapy regimens. [Journal Article]
- South Asian J Cancer 2015 Jan-Mar; 4(1):7-10.
- 5-HT3 receptors as important mediators of nausea and vomiting due to chemotherapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochim Biophys Acta 2015 Mar 30.
- Palonosetron versus older 5-HT3 receptor antagonists for nausea prevention in patients receiving chemotherapy: a multistudy analysis. [Journal Article]
- J Community Support Oncol 2014 Jul; 12(7):250-8.
- Efficacy of palonosetron and 1-day dexamethasone in moderately emetogenic chemotherapy compared with fosaprepitant, granisetron, and dexamethasone: a prospective randomized crossover study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Clin Oncol 2015 Mar 31.
- A phase II clinical trial of palonosetron for the management of delayed vomiting in gynecological cancer patients receiving paclitaxel/carboplatin therapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Clin Oncol 2015 Mar; 3(2):281-286.