Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Profile of netupitant/palonosetron (NEPA) fixed dose combination and its potential in the treatment of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV). [REVIEW]
- Drug Des Devel Ther 2015.:155-161.
- Efficacy of triplet regimen antiemetic therapy for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) in bone and soft tissue sarcoma patients receiving highly emetogenic chemotherapy, and an efficacy comparison of single-shot palonosetron and consecutive-day granisetron for CINV in a randomized, single-blinded crossover study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cancer Med 2014 Dec 23.
- Olanzapine for preventing nausea and vomiting induced by moderately and highly emetogenic chemotherapy. [Journal Article]
- Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2014; 15(22):9587-92.
- Pharmaceutical approval update. [Journal Article]
- P T 2014 Dec; 39(12):823-45.
- Characterizing new fluorescent tools for studying 5-HT3 receptor pharmacology. [Journal Article]
- Neuropharmacology 2015 Mar.:63-73.
- Comparison between the antiemetic effects of palonosetron and granisetron in breast cancer patients treated with anthracycline-based regimens. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Oncol Lett 2015 Jan; 9(1):119-124.
- Netupitant-palonosetron combination approved by FDA. [News]
- Am J Health Syst Pharm 2014 Dec 1; 71(23):2000.
- Separation mechanisms for palonosetron stereoisomers at different chiral selector concentrations in MEKC. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Electrophoresis 2014 Nov 18.
- Therapeutic action of 5-HT3 receptor antagonists targeting peritoneal macrophages in post-operative ileus. [Journal Article]
- Br J Pharmacol 2015 Feb; 172(4):1136-47.
- Review of oral fixed-dose combination netupitant and palonosetron (NEPA) for the treatment of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Future Oncol 2014 Oct 31.:1-13.