Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Prefrontal cortex dopamine release measured in vivo with positron emission tomography: Implications for the stimulant paradigm. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuroimage 2015 Jun 26.
- Prevalence of cognitive enhancer use among New Zealand tertiary students. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Drug Alcohol Rev 2015 Jun 29.
- Licit and illicit substance use among people who inject drugs and the association with subsequent suicidal attempt. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Addiction 2015 Jun 27.
- Ecstasy induced acute hepatic failure. Case reports. [Journal Article]
- Acta Gastroenterol Belg 2015 Jan-Mar; 78(1):53-5.
- Pilot study of the effects of lisdexamfetamine on cocaine use: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Drug Alcohol Depend 2015 Jun 19.
- Reasons for recent marijuana use in relation to use of other illicit drugs among high school seniors in the United States. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse 2015 Jun 26.:1-9.
- Aberrant Thalamocortical Synchrony Associated with Behavioral Manifestations in Git1 (-/-) Mice. [Journal Article]
- Exp Neurobiol 2015 Jun; 24(2):126-32.
- Insights into the Modulation of Dopamine Transporter Function by Amphetamine, Orphenadrine, and Cocaine Binding. [Journal Article]
- Front Neurol 2015.:134.
- Negative modulation of α5 GABAA receptors in rats may partially prevent memory impairment induced by MK-801, but not amphetamine- or MK-801-elicited hyperlocomotion. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Psychopharmacol 2015 Jun 23.
- Cardiovascular disease among people with drug use disorders. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Public Health 2015 Jun 24.