Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Pleiotrophin modulates morphine withdrawal but has no effects on morphine-conditioned place preference. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurosci Lett 2015 Jul 26.
- Negative visuospatial priming in isolation-reared rats: Evidence of resistance to the disruptive effects of amphetamine. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cogn Affect Behav Neurosci 2015 Jul 29.
- Chronic treatment with mood stabilizer lithium inhibits amphetamine-induced risk-taking manic-like behaviors. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurosci Lett 2015 Jul 25.
- Acute health problems due to recreational drug use in patients presenting to an urban emergency department in Switzerland. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Swiss Med Wkly 2015.:w14166.
- Evaluation of postmortem drug concentrations in cerebrospinal fluid compared with blood and pericardial fluid. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Forensic Sci Int 2015 Jul 14.:118-125.
- Action potentials and amphetamine release antipsychotic drug from dopamine neuron synaptic VMAT vesicles. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2015 Jul 27.
- Venlafaxine as the 'baby ecstasy'? Literature overview and analysis of web-based misusers' experiences. [Journal Article]
- Hum Psychopharmacol 2015 Jul; 30(4):255-61.
- Deaths of individuals aged 16-24 years in the UK after using mephedrone. [Journal Article]
- Hum Psychopharmacol 2015 Jul; 30(4):225-32.
- Why all stimulant drugs are damaging to recreational users: an empirical overview and psychobiological explanation. [Journal Article]
- Hum Psychopharmacol 2015 Jul; 30(4):213-24.