Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Comparative risk assessment of alcohol, tobacco, cannabis and other illicit drugs using the margin of exposure approach. [Journal Article]
- Sci Rep 2015.:8126.
- A Case Series on the Heightened Autonomic Response due to Guanfacine and Amphetamine Interaction. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Psychopharmacol 2015 Jan 28.
- Optimization of 2-Phenylcyclopropylmethylamines as Selective Serotonin 2C Receptor Agonists and Their Evaluation as Potential Antipsychotic Agents. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Med Chem 2015 Jan 29.
- 3,4-Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) prevents while methylone enhances methamphetamine-induced damage to dopamine nerve endings: β-ketoamphetamine modulation of neurotoxicity by the dopamine transporter. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurochem 2015 Jan 27.
- Neuroendocrine control of appetite in Atlantic halibut (Hippoglossus hippoglossus); changes during metamorphosis and effects of feeding. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Comp Biochem Physiol A Mol Integr Physiol 2015 Jan 23.
- Monoamine transporter and receptor interaction profiles of novel psychoactive substances: Para-halogenated amphetamines and pyrovalerone cathinones. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 2015 Jan 5.
- Impact of Prospectively Determined A118G Polymorphism on Treatment Response to Injectable Naltrexone Among Methamphetamine-Dependent Patients: An Open-Label, Pilot Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Addict Med 2015 Jan 22.
- Evaluation of poly-drug use in methadone-related fatalities using segmental hair analysis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Forensic Sci Int 2015 Jan 12.:134-139.
- Preclinical assessment of lisdexamfetamine as a candidate "agonist" medication for cocaine addiction: Effects in rhesus monkeys trained to discriminate cocaine or to self-administer cocaine in a cocaine-vs.-food choice procedure. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 2015 Jan 24.
- Driving under the influence of synthetic phenethylamines: a case series. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Legal Med 2015 Jan 25.