Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Dopamine D1/D2 receptor activity in the nucleus accumbens core but not in the nucleus accumbens shell and orbitofrontal cortex modulates risk-based decision making. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 2015 Apr 23.
- Dopaminergic and Cholinergic Modulation of Striatal Tyrosine Hydroxylase Interneurons. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuropharmacology 2015 Apr 20.
- Characteristics of the use of 3-MMC and other new psychoactive drugs in Slovenia, and the perceived problems experienced by users. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Drug Policy 2015 Apr 1.
- Application of a new nanocarbonaceous sorbent in electromembrane surrounded solid phase microextraction for analysis of amphetamine and methamphetamine in human urine and whole blood. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Chromatogr A 2015 Apr 4.
- Catha edulis deteriorates spatial working memory in rats, but spares reference memory. [Journal Article]
- Indian J Physiol Pharmacol 2014 Jul-Sep; 58(3):240-50.
- Catalytically Dead αCaMKII K42M Mutant Acts as a Dominant Negative in the Control of Synaptic Strength. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(4):e0123718.
- Effects of drugs of abuse on the central neuropeptide Y system. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Addict Biol 2015 Apr 22.
- Distinct pro-vigilant profile induced in rats by the mGluR5 potentiator LSN2814617. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Psychopharmacology (Berl) 2015 Apr 24.
- MK-801 and amphetamine result in dissociable profiles of cognitive impairment in a rodent paired associates learning task with relevance for schizophrenia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Psychopharmacology (Berl) 2015 Apr 23.
- Amphetamine and other pharmacological agents in human and animal studies of recovery from stroke. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 2015 Apr 17.