Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Targeting the binding function 3 (BF3) site of the androgen receptor through virtual screening. 2. development of 2-((2-phenoxyethyl) thio)-1H-benzimidazole derivatives. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Med Chem 2013 Feb 14; 56(3):1136-48.
- In silico discovery of androgen receptor antagonists with activity in castration resistant prostate cancer. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Research Support, U.S. Gov't, Non-P.H.S.]
- Mol Endocrinol 2012 Nov; 26(11):1836-46.
- Steroid derivatives as pure antagonists of the androgen receptor. [Journal Article]
- J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 2012 Oct; 132(1-2):93-104.
- Nilutamide. [Journal Article]
- Acta Crystallogr Sect E Struct Rep Online 2012 Mar 1; 68(Pt 3):o591.
- [Monotherapy versus combined androgen blockade for advanced/metastatic prostate cancer]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Gan To Kagaku Ryoho 2011 Dec; 38(13):2553-7.
- Anti-androgen effects of cypermethrin on the amino- and carboxyl-terminal interaction of the androgen receptor. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Toxicology 2012 Feb 26; 292(2-3):99-104.
- Androgen receptor-mediated regulation of the anti-atherogenic enzyme CYP27A1 involves the JNK/c-jun pathway. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Arch Biochem Biophys 2011 Feb 15; 506(2):236-41.
- Combined androgen blockade for prostate cancer: review of efficacy, safety and cost-effectiveness. [Journal Article, Review]
- Cancer Sci 2011 Jan; 102(1):51-6.
- Drug safety is a barrier to the discovery and development of new androgen receptor antagonists. [Journal Article]
- Prostate 2011 Apr; 71(5):480-8.
- Words of wisdom. Re: Does oral antiandrogen use before leuteinizing hormone-releasing therapy in patients with metastatic prostate cancer prevent clinical consequences of a testosterone flare? Oh WK, Landrum MB, Lamont EB, et al. Urology 2010;75:642-7. [Comment, Journal Article]
- Eur Urol 2010 Aug; 58(2):314-5.