Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Prevalence of intestinal parasites in breeding kennel dogs in Japan. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Parasitol Res 2015 Jan 28.
- Diversity and prevalence of gastrointestinal parasites in seven non-human primates of the Taï National Park, Côte d'Ivoire. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Parasite 2015.:1.
- Identification of Ancylostoma ceylanicum in children from a tribal community in Tamil Nadu, India using a semi-nested PCR-RFLP tool. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg 2015 Jan 24.
- [Potential hazard of zoonotic parasites present in canine feces in Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Salud Publica Mex 2014 Dec; 56(6):625-30.
Objective.To estimate the zoonotic parasites prevalence in feral dog feces in Puerto Escondido. Material and methods. The fecalism frecuency was estimated in ten zones. To identify the parasites parasitological flotation and direct smear methods were used. The parasitic prevalence was estimated in the canine feces.
Results.All the zones presented canine fecalism. The parasitic prevalence in the feces was 73.33%. The parasites with the highest prevalence were Toxocara canis (47.78%), Ancylostoma caninum (17.88%), and Dipylidium caninum (13.89%).
Conclusion.Canine fecalism comes from strayed and owned dogs. 66.66% of the parasites found in the dog feces are zoonotics. The factors associated to this problem are the suburban habitat, waste mishandling and nil tenure of stray dogs.
- Prevalence of intestinal parasites and its impact on nutritional status among preschool children living in Damanhur City, El-Behera Governorate, Egypt. [Journal Article]
- J Egypt Soc Parasitol 2014 Aug; 44(2):517-24.
- The prevalence of Trichuris spp. infection in indoor and outdoor cats on St. Kitts. [Journal Article]
- J Infect Dev Ctries 2015; 9(1):111-3.
- Two potential hookworm DAF-16 target genes, SNR-3 and LPP-1: gene structure, expression profile, and implications of a cis -regulatory element in the regulation of gene expression. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Parasit Vectors 2015 Jan 8; 8(1):14.
- Molecular cloning and characterization of a nematode polyprotein antigen/allergen from the human and animal hookworm Ancylostoma ceylanicum. [Journal Article]
- Mol Biochem Parasitol 2014 Nov; 198(1):37-44.
- First identification of the F200Y SNP in the β-tubulin gene linked to benzimidazole resistance in Ancylostoma caninum. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vet Parasitol 2014 Oct 24; 206(3-4):313-316.
- Field evaluation of the efficacy and safety of a combination of spinosad and milbemycin oxime in the treatment and prevention of naturally acquired flea infestations and treatment of intestinal nematode infections in dogs in Europe. [Journal Article]
- Vet Parasitol 2015 Jan 15; 207(1-2):99-106.