Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Prevalence of intestinal parasite infections among patients in local public hospitals of Hail, Northwestern Saudi Arabia. [Journal Article]
- Asian Pac J Trop Med 2016 Jan; 9(1):44-8.
- Efficacy of afoxolaner plus milbemycin oxime chewable tablets against naturally acquired intestinal nematodes in dogs. [Journal Article]
- Vet Parasitol 2016 Feb 15.:29-35.
- Application of a Multiplex Quantitative PCR to Assess Prevalence and Intensity Of Intestinal Parasite Infections in a Controlled Clinical Trial. [Journal Article]
- PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2016 Jan; 10(1):e0004380.
- Multi-parallel qPCR provides increased sensitivity and diagnostic breadth for gastrointestinal parasites of humans: field-based inferences on the impact of mass deworming. [Journal Article]
- Parasit Vectors 2016; 9(1):38.
- Epidemiological surveys of, and research on, soil-transmitted helminths in Southeast Asia: a systematic review. [Journal Article]
- Parasit Vectors 2016; 9(1):31.
- Hamsters vaccinated with Ace-mep-7 DNA vaccine produced protective immunity against Ancylostoma ceylanicum infection. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Exp Parasitol 2016 Jan 18.:1-7.
- Molecular identification of Ancylostoma species from dogs and an assessment of zoonotic risk in low-income households, São Paulo State, Brazil. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Helminthol 2016 Jan 11.:1-6.
- New hosts and localities for helminths of carnivores in Argentina. [Journal Article]
- Zootaxa 2015; 4057(1):106-14.
- Dog overpopulation and burden of exposure to canine distemper virus and other pathogens on Santa Cruz Island, Galapagos. [Journal Article]
- Prev Vet Med 2016 Jan 1.:128-37.
- Larva migrans in India: veterinary and public health perspectives. [Journal Article, Review]
- J Parasit Dis 2015 Dec; 39(4):604-12.