Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The factor XIIa blocking antibody 3F7: a safe anticoagulant with anti-inflammatory activities. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Transl Med 2015 Oct; 3(17):247.
- Successful treatment of occupational delayed pressure urticaria and angioedema with omalizumab. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 2015 Oct 23.
- Potential Roles for C1 Inhibitor in Transplantation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Transplantation 2015 Nov 23.
- [Bradykinin-induced angioedema : Definition, pathogenesis, clinical presentation, diagnosis and therapy]. [JOURNAL ARTICLE, ENGLISH ABSTRACT]
- HNO 2015 Nov 23.
- Rupatadine in Established Treatment Schemes Improves Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria Symptoms and Patients' Quality of Life: a Prospective, Non-interventional Trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Dermatol Ther (Heidelb) 2015 Nov 21.
- Peanut allergic patients in the MIRABEL survey: characteristics, allergists' dietary advice and lessons from real life. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Exp Allergy 2015 Nov 20.
- Spring season birth is associated with higher emergency department admission for acute allergic reactions. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Intern Med 2015 Nov 12.
- Pediatric Hereditary Angioedema: Onset, Diagnostic Delay, and Disease Severity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Pediatr (Phila) 2015 Nov 18.
- Oral medicine case book 64: Some aspects of the pathophysiology of angioedema with special reference to the upper aerodigestive tract. [Journal Article]
- SADJ 2014 Oct; 69(9):420-3.
- 1290: HEREDITARY ANGIOEDEMA PRESENTING AS FOREARM COMPARTMENT SYNDROME. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Crit Care Med 2015 Dec; 43(12 Suppl 1):324.