Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Management of acute attacks of hereditary angioedema: role of ecallantide. [Journal Article, Review]
- J Blood Med 2015.:115-23.
- Incidence and risk factors of major toxicity associated to first-line antituberculosis drugs for latent and active tuberculosis during a period of 10 years. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Rev Port Pneumol (2006) 2015 Mar 7.
- Home Therapy with Plasma-Derived C1 Inhibitor: A Strategy to Improve Clinical Outcomes and Costs in Hereditary Angioedema. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Arch Allergy Immunol 2015 Apr 28; 166(4):259-266.
- Urticarial vasculitis induced by OTC diet pills: a case report. [Journal Article]
- World Allergy Organ J 2015; 8(1):12.
- Angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis in inflammatory skin disorders. [REVIEW]
- J Am Acad Dermatol 2015 Apr 24.
- Cardiac arrest due to airway obstruction in hereditary angioedema. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Emerg Med 2015 Apr 7.
- Towards a specific marker for acute bradykinin-mediated angioedema attacks: a literature review. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Dermatol 2015 Apr 23.
- Angioedema associated with haloperidol. [Journal Article]
- Int J Health Sci (Qassim) 2015 Jan; 9(1):76-8.
- Clinically relevant outcome measures for assessing disease activity, disease control and quality of life impairment in patients with chronic spontaneous urticaria and recurrent angioedema. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 2015 Apr 16.
- Angiotensin receptor blocker-induced visceral angioedema. [Journal Article]
- J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 2015; 25(1):63-4.