Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Dose-Dependent Paliperidone Associated With Angioedema. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Psychopharmacol 2015 Jun 27.
- Approaches to the diagnosis and management of chronic urticaria in children. [Journal Article, Review]
- Korean J Pediatr 2015 May; 58(5):159-64.
- Angioedema induced by cardiovascular drugs. New players join old friends. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Allergy 2015 Jun 26.
- Patients perception of self-administrated medication in the treatment of hereditary angioedema. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 2015 Jun 26.
- Persistent, severe post-thrombolysis angioedema: Simple management of a difficult problem. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Otolaryngol 2015 Jun 1.
- Plasma-derived C1-INH for managing hereditary angioedema in pediatric patients: a systematic review. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2015 Jun 25.
- Hidden allergens and oral mite anaphylaxis: the pancake syndrome revisited. [Journal Article]
- Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 2015 Aug; 15(4):337-43.
- Risk factors in pediatric shrimp allergy. [Journal Article]
- Allergy Asthma Proc 2015 Jul; 36(4):65-71.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic management of hereditary angioedema due to C1-inhibitor deficiency: the Italian experience. [Journal Article]
- Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 2015 Aug; 15(4):383-91.
- Some comments to the letter «Controversy to use icatibant for prophylaxis in angioedema». [LETTER]
- Rev Esp Anestesiol Reanim 2015 Jun 19.