Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Clinical comparison between patients with selective immunoglobulin A deficiency and other primary immunodeficiencies. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arch Argent Pediatr 2015 Apr 1; 113(2):141-145.
- Severe Angioedema Associated With Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitor Therapy in Two Patients With Pollen-Food Allergy Syndrome. [LETTER]
- J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich) 2015 Feb 28.
- [Hereditary angioedema.] [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Med Clin (Barc) 2015 Feb 25.
- [Mexican Guidelines on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Urticaria.] [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Rev Alerg Mex 2014.:S118-S193.
- A 31-year-old pregnant woman with angioedema. [Journal Article]
- Allergy Asthma Proc 2015 Mar; 36(2):160-5.
- Current characteristics associated with hereditary angioedema attacks and treatment: The home infusion based patient experience. [Journal Article]
- Allergy Asthma Proc 2015 Mar; 36(2):151-9.
- Before and after, the impact of available on-demand treatment for HAE. [Journal Article]
- Allergy Asthma Proc 2015 Mar; 36(2):145-50.
- Wheels within wheals: The burden of urticaria and angioedema. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Allergy Asthma Proc 2015 Mar; 36(2):89-91.
- Bradykinin-mediated angioedema: factors associated with admission to an intensive care unit, a multicenter study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Emerg Med 2015 Feb 24.
- BSACI guideline for the management of chronic urticaria and angioedema. [Journal Article]
- Clin Exp Allergy 2015 Mar; 45(3):547-65.