Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Phase II study results of a replacement therapy for hereditary angioedema (HAE) with subcutaneous C1-inhibitor concentrate. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Allergy 2015 May 28.
- Management of pediatric chronic spontaneous and physical urticaria patients with omalizumab: case series. [LETTER]
- Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2015 May 25.
- C1-Inhibitor function using contact phase proteases as target: evaluation of an innovative assay. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Allergy 2015 May 26.
- Echinacea purpurea: Pharmacology, phytochemistry and analysis methods. [Journal Article, Review]
- Pharmacogn Rev 2015 Jan-Jun; 9(17):63-72.
- [Tongue angioedema as an adverse effect to mycophenolate]. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Med Clin (Barc) 2015 May 21.
- Infections and Edema. [REVIEW]
- Anesthesiol Clin 2015 Jun; 33(2):329-346.
- Aspirin desensitization in a patient with NSAID-induced delayed angioedema. [Journal Article]
- J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 2015; 25(2):156-8.
- Hyperelastic modeling of swelling in fibrous soft tissue with application to tracheal angioedema. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Math Biol 2015 May 21.
- Anaphylaxis due to head injury. [Journal Article]
- West J Emerg Med 2015 May; 16(3):435-7.
- Classification of angioedema by endotypes. [Letter]
- Clin Exp Allergy 2015 Jun; 45(6):1142-3.