Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Risk factors for refeeding hypophosphatemia in Japanese inpatients with anorexia nervosa. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Eat Disord 2015 Oct 8.
- 'Eating disorders are not about food, they're about life': Client perspectives on anorexia nervosa treatment. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Health Psychol 2015 Oct 7.
- Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis of the Quality of Life of Individuals With Eating Disorders. [Journal Article]
- Prim Care Companion CNS Disord 2015; 17(2)
- Are personality disturbances in anorexia nervosa related to emotion processing or eating disorder symptomatology? [Journal Article]
- J Eat Disord 2015.:34.
- [Prevalence and impact of post-traumatic stress disorder in a disordered eating population sample]. [JOURNAL ARTICLE, ENGLISH ABSTRACT]
- Presse Med 2015 Sep 30.
- The Intestinal Microbiota in Acute Anorexia Nervosa and During Renourishment: Relationship to Depression, Anxiety, and Eating Disorder Psychopathology. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Psychosom Med 2015 Oct 1.
- The Historical Discourse on the Etiology of Anorexia Nervosa. Results of a Literature Analysis. [Journal Article]
- Sudhoffs Arch 2015; 99(1):31-43.
- Retinal and choroidal alterations in patients with anorexia nervosa without vision loss. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Eat Disord 2015 Oct 1.
- Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder: Illness and Hospital Course in Patients Hospitalized for Nutritional Insufficiency. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Adolesc Health 2015 Sep 25.