Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Time to restore body weight in adults and adolescents receiving cognitive behaviour therapy for anorexia nervosa. [Journal Article]
- J Eat Disord 2015.:21.
- [Eating Disorder Treatment in Iceland - Treatment adherence, psychiatric co-morbidities and factors influencing drop-out]. [JOURNAL ARTICLE, ENGLISH ABSTRACT]
- Laeknabladid 2015 Mai; 101(5):251-257.
- Appropriate care for children with eating disorders and obesity. [Journal Article]
- Br J Nurs 2015 May 28; 24(10):518-22.
- Resurgence of anorexic symptoms during smoking cessation in patients with a history of anorexia nervosa: An unseen problem?-Report of two cases. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Eat Disord 2015 May 28.
- Risk for self-reported anorexia or bulimia nervosa based on drive for thinness and negative affect clusters/dimensions during adolescence: A three-year prospective study of the TChAD cohort. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Eat Disord 2015 May 27.
- Adapting Family-Based Treatment for Adolescent Anorexia Nervosa Across Higher Levels of Patient Care. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eat Disord 2015 May 26.:1-13.
- Weight suppression predicts total weight gain and rate of weight gain in outpatients with anorexia nervosa. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Eat Disord 2015 May 22.
- Typical Versus Atypical Anorexia Nervosa Among Adolescents: Clinical Characteristics and Implications for ICD-11. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur Eat Disord Rev 2015 May 22.
- Multi-Family Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa in Adolescence. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eat Disord 2015 May 26.:1-11.