Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- APPETITE PREDICTS INTAKE AND NUTRITIONAL STATUS IN PATIENTS RECEIVING PERITONEAL DIALYSIS. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Ren Care 2016 Apr 6.
- A case of severe anorexia, excessive weight loss and high peptide YY levels after sleeve gastrectomy. [Journal Article]
- Endocrinol Diabetes Metab Case Rep 2015.:150020.
- Validating Appetite Assessment Tools Among Patients Receiving Hemodialysis. [Journal Article]
- J Ren Nutr 2016 Mar; 26(2):103-10.
- Mechanisms of the anorexia of aging-a review. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Review]
- Age (Dordr) 2015 Aug; 37(4):9821.
- [A young boy with elevated aminotransferases in physical examination--Two novel missense mutations associated with Wilson's disease were found]. [Case Reports, English Abstract, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi 2015 Jul; 17(7):741-3.
- Common behaviors alterations after extremely low-frequency electromagnetic field exposure in rat animal model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Electromagn Biol Med 2015 Jul 16.:1-6.
- Assessing protein energy wasting in a Malaysian haemodialysis population using self-reported appetite rating: a cross-sectional study. [Journal Article]
- BMC Nephrol 2015.:99.
- Cancer cachexia, mechanism and treatment. [Journal Article, Review]
- World J Gastrointest Oncol 2015 Apr 15; 7(4):17-29.
- Nutrition in cancer patients. [Journal Article]
- Coll Antropol 2014 Dec; 38(4):1271-5.
- Major barriers responsible for malnutrition in hemodialysis patients: challenges to optimal nutrition. [Journal Article]
- Nephrourol Mon 2014 Nov; 6(6):e23158.