Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Mechanisms of the anorexia of aging-a review. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Age (Dordr) 2015 Aug; 37(4):9821.
- [A young boy with elevated aminotransferases in physical examination-Two novel missense mutations associated with Wilson's disease were found]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi 2015 Jul; 17(7):741-3.
- Common behaviors alterations after extremely low-frequency electromagnetic field exposure in rat animal model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Electromagn Biol Med 2015 Aug 19.:1-6.
- Cancer cachexia, mechanism and treatment. [Journal Article, Review]
- World J Gastrointest Oncol 2015 Apr 15; 7(4):17-29.
- Nutrition in cancer patients. [Journal Article]
- Coll Antropol 2014 Dec; 38(4):1271-5.
- Major barriers responsible for malnutrition in hemodialysis patients: challenges to optimal nutrition. [Journal Article]
- Nephrourol Mon 2014 Nov; 6(6):e23158.
- [Results of therapeutics strategy of protein-energy wasting in chronic hemodialysis: a prospective study during 12 months]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Nephrol Ther 2015 Apr; 11(2):97-103.
- Survey of dietary and medication practices of owners of cats with chronic kidney disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Feline Med Surg 2014 Dec 22.
- A mixed-methods qualitative research study to develop a complex intervention for weight loss and anorexia in advanced cancer: the Family Approach to Weight and Eating. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Palliat Med 2015 Feb; 29(2):164-76.
- Correlation between nutritional markers and appetite self-assessments in hemodialysis patients. [Journal Article]
- J Ren Nutr 2015 May; 25(3):301-7.