Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Obesity and fertility. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Horm Mol Biol Clin Investig 2015 Aug 18.
- Phase 1 safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetic study of single ascending doses of XM17 (recombinant human follicle-stimulating hormone) in downregulated healthy women. [Journal Article]
- Int J Womens Health 2015.:707-16.
- Evaluation and treatment of infertility. [Journal Article]
- Am Fam Physician 2015 Mar 1; 91(5):308-14.
- Perceived stress, reproductive hormones, and ovulatory function: a prospective cohort study. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, N.I.H., Intramural]
- Epidemiology 2015 Mar; 26(2):177-84.
- Ovulation rate and cycle characteristics in a subsequent clomiphene citrate cycle after stair-step protocol. [Journal Article]
- Fertil Steril 2015 Mar; 103(3):675-9.
- [Impact of end-stage renal disease and kidney transplantation on the reproductive system]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Gynecol Obstet Fertil 2015 Jan; 43(1):33-40.
- New NOBOX mutations identified in a large cohort of women with primary ovarian insufficiency decrease KIT-L expression. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2015 Mar; 100(3):994-1001.
- Depressive symptoms and their relationship with endogenous reproductive hormones and sporadic anovulation in premenopausal women. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, N.I.H., Intramural]
- Ann Epidemiol 2014 Dec; 24(12):920-4.
- [Effects of pregnancy and changes in body weight on polycystic ovary syndrome phenotypes according to the Rotterdam criteria]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Rev Med Chil 2014 Aug; 142(8):966-74.
- Cardiovascular and metabolic profiles amongst different polycystic ovary syndrome phenotypes: who is really at risk? [Journal Article, Multicenter Study, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Fertil Steril 2014 Nov; 102(5):1444-1451.e3.