Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- A study to evaluate the effect of different mandibular horizontal and vertical jaw positions on sleep parameters in patients with obstructive sleep apnea. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Quintessence Int 2016 Jun 23.
- Validation of the Turkish Version of the Rapid Eye Movement Sleep Behavior Disorder Questionnaire. [Journal Article]
- Behav Neurol 2016.:8341651.
- Assessment of bariatric surgery efficacy on Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Rev Port Pneumol (2006) 2016 Jun 20.
- Dysfunctional Sensory Modalities, Locus Coeruleus, and Basal Forebrain: Early Determinants that Promote Neuropathogenesis of Cognitive and Memory Decline and Alzheimer's Disease. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurotox Res 2016 Jun 23.
- The Effect of Sleep Disordered Breathing on Olfactory Functions: Analysis by Apnea-Hypopnea Index. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Exp Otorhinolaryngol 2016 Jun 25.
- Obesity-related asthma in adults. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Postgrad Med 2016 Jun 23.
- Supra-Epiglottic Upper Airway Volume in Elderly Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea Hypopnea Syndrome. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2016; 11(6):e0157720.
- Patient response to sleep apnea screening in a dental practice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Public Health Dent 2016 Jun 23.
- Does CPAP treatment lead to gastroesophageal reflux in patients with moderate and severe OSA? [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 2016 Jun 22.
- Upper Airway Variation and Frequent Alcohol Consumption Can Affect Compliance With Continuous Positive Airway Pressure. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Exp Otorhinolaryngol 2016 Jun 18.