Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Laparoscopically detected and nonsurgically managed ileal perforation by an ingested fish bone: a case report. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Med Case Rep 2015; 9(1):43.
- Epidemiology of appendicitis and appendectomy for the low-income population in Taiwan, 2003-2011. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Gastroenterol 2015; 15(1):18.
- A patient with situs inversus totalis presenting for emergency laparoscopic appendectomy: Consideration for safe anesthetic management. [Journal Article]
- Anesth Essays Res 2013 Jan-Apr; 7(1):127-9.
- Diagnostic Imaging of Acute Abdominal Pain in Adults. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am Fam Physician 2015 Apr 1; 91(7):452-459.
- Laparoscopic versus open appendectomy in patients with suspected appendicitis: a systematic review of meta-analyses of randomised controlled trials. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Gastroenterol 2015; 15(1):48.
- Seasonal Variation in Emergency General Surgery. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Surg 2015 Apr 14.
- Effects of Acupuncture on Pain and Inflammation in Pediatric Emergency Department Patients with Acute Appendicitis: A Pilot Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Altern Complement Med 2015 Apr 15.
- Duplicate appendix with acute ruptured appendicitis: a case report. [Journal Article]
- Int Surg 2015 Apr; 100(4):662-5.
- [Association between appendiceal obstruction and the morphological type of acute appendicitis]. [JOURNAL ARTICLE, ENGLISH ABSTRACT]
- Rev Gastroenterol Peru 2015 Jan-Mar; 35(1):32-37.
- Acute appendicitis in acute leukemia and the potential role of decitabine in the critically ill patient. [Journal Article]
- Leuk Res Rep 2015; 4(1):21-3.