Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery in humans: feasibility and safety of transgastric closure using the OTSC system. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Surg Endosc 2015 Mar 24.
- Evaluation of bone or soft tissue infection with tc-99m hmpao white blood cell scintigraphy: semiquantitative method. [Journal Article]
- Mol Imaging Radionucl Ther 2015 Feb 5; 24(1):38-9.
- Can ultrasonography reduce the need for CT scan in diagnosing acute appendicitis? [LETTER]
- J Pediatr Surg 2015 Mar 14.
- Performance of CT Examinations in Children With Suspected Acute Appendicitis in the Community Setting: A Need for More Education. [Journal Article]
- AJR Am J Roentgenol 2015 Apr; 204(4):857-60.
- Unusual Presentation of Meckel's Diverticulum: Gangrene due to Axial Torsion. [Journal Article]
- Case Rep Emerg Med 2015.:571847.
- Initial antibiotic treatment for acute simple appendicitis in children is safe: Short-term results from a multicenter, prospective cohort study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Surgery 2015 Mar 16.
- Amyand's Hernia Complicated by Omental Infarct Presenting as Acute Scrotum: Report of a Case and Review of the Literature. [Journal Article]
- Case Rep Surg 2015.:741353.
- Evaluation of mean platelet volume as a diagnostic biomarker in acute appendicitis. [Journal Article]
- Int J Clin Exp Med 2015; 8(1):1291-5.
- Compliance with published recommendations for postoperative antibiotic management of children with appendicitis: A chart audit. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pediatr Surg 2015 Feb 19.