Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Early Exposure to Traffic-Related Air Pollution, Respiratory Symptoms at 4 Years of Age, and Potential Effect Modification by Parental Allergy, Stressful Family Events, and Gender: A Prospective Follow-up Study of the PARIS Birth Cohort. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Health Perspect 2016 May 24.
- Correction: Relative Importance and Additive Effects of Maternal and Infant Risk Factors on Childhood Asthma. [PUBLISHED ERRATUM]
- PLoS One 2016; 11(5):e0156473.
- Ani9, A Novel Potent Small-Molecule ANO1 Inhibitor with Negligible Effect on ANO2. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2016; 11(5):e0155771.
- Optimizing the use of intravenous magnesium sulfate for acute asthma treatment in children. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Pulmonol 2016 May 24.
- Longitudinal improvement and stability of olfactory function in the evaluation of surgical management for chronic rhinosinusitis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Forum Allergy Rhinol 2016 May 24.
- Mometasone furoate nasal spray for the treatment of asthma. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Expert Opin Investig Drugs 2016 May 24.
- Common Infections in Patients Prescribed Systemic Glucocorticoids in Primary Care: A Population-Based Cohort Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS Med 2016 May; 13(5):e1002024.
- Vitamin D deficiency and exercise-induced laryngospasm in young competitive rowers. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Appl Physiol Nutr Metab 2016 Mar 3.:1-6.
- Assessment of asthma control using asthma control test in chest clinics in Cameroon: a cross-sectional study. [Journal Article]
- Pan Afr Med J 2016.:70.
- Effects of an air pollution personal alert system on health service usage in a high-risk general population: a quasi-experimental study using linked data. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Epidemiol Community Health 2016 May 23.