Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Tinea capitis in schoolchildren in a rural area in southern Ethiopia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Dermatol 2014 Dec 29.
- Prevalence of podiatric conditions seen in Special Olympics athletes: A comparison of USA data to an international population. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Foot (Edinb) 2014 Oct 5.
- Spectrum of Fusarium infections in tropical dermatology evidenced by multilocus sequencing typing diagnostics. [Journal Article]
- Mycoses 2015 Jan; 58(1):48-57.
- Chronically Recurrent and Widespread Tinea Corporis Due to Trichophyton rubrum in an Immunocompetent Patient. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mycopathologia 2014 Dec 7.
- [Treatment of onychomycosis.] [REVIEW]
- J Mycol Med 2014 Dec; 24(4):296-302.
- [Mycological diagnosis of onychomycosis.] [REVIEW]
- J Mycol Med 2014 Dec; 24(4):269-278.
- D-optimal experimental approach for designing topical microemulsion of itraconazole: Characterization and evaluation of antifungal efficacy against a standardized Tinea pedis infection model in Wistar rats. [Journal Article]
- Eur J Pharm Sci 2015 Jan 25.:97-112.
- Is it Possible to Sanitize Athletes' Shoes? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Athl Train 2014 Nov 21.
- Diagnosis and management of tinea infections. [Journal Article]
- Am Fam Physician 2014 Nov 15; 90(10):702-10.
- Mycostatic effect of recombinant dermcidin against Trichophyton rubrum and reduced dermcidin expression in the sweat of tinea pedis patients. [Journal Article]
- J Dermatol 2015 Jan; 42(1):70-6.