Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Epidemiological studies on Dermatophytosis in human patients in Himachal Pradesh, India. [Journal Article]
- Springerplus 2014.:134.
- The management of cellulitis in emergency departments: antibiotic-prescribing practices and adherence to practice guidelines in Ireland. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Emerg Med 2015 Feb 23.
- Medial malleolar stress fracture in an adolescent athlete. [Journal Article]
- J Foot Ankle Surg 2015 Mar-Apr; 54(2):242-6.
- Tinea capitis in schoolchildren in a rural area in southern Ethiopia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Dermatol 2014 Dec 29.
- Prevalence of podiatric conditions seen in Special Olympics athletes: A comparison of USA data to an international population. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Foot (Edinb) 2014 Oct 5.
- Spectrum of Fusarium infections in tropical dermatology evidenced by multilocus sequencing typing diagnostics. [Journal Article]
- Mycoses 2015 Jan; 58(1):48-57.
- Chronically Recurrent and Widespread Tinea Corporis Due to Trichophyton rubrum in an Immunocompetent Patient. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mycopathologia 2014 Dec 7.
- [Treatment of onychomycosis]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- J Mycol Med 2014 Dec; 24(4):296-302.
- [Mycological diagnosis of onychomycosis]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- J Mycol Med 2014 Dec; 24(4):269-78.
- D-optimal experimental approach for designing topical microemulsion of itraconazole: Characterization and evaluation of antifungal efficacy against a standardized Tinea pedis infection model in Wistar rats. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Eur J Pharm Sci 2015 Jan 25.:97-112.