Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Antifungal mode of action of macrocarpal C extracted from Eucalyptus globulus Labill (Lan An) towards the dermatophyte Trichophyton mentagrophytes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Chin Med 2015.:34.
- Adherence to oral and topical medication in 445 patients with tinea pedis as assessed by the Morisky Medication Adherence Scale-8. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Dermatol 2015 Nov 16.
- Once-daily luliconazole cream 1% for the treatment of interdigital tinea pedis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther 2015 Nov 11.
- Development and evaluation of ultra-small nanostructured lipid carriers: novel topical delivery system for athlete's foot. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Drug Deliv Transl Res 2015 Nov 5.
- [Onychomycosis by yeast not common in diabetics of a health center]. [JOURNAL ARTICLE, ENGLISH ABSTRACT]
- Semergen 2015 Oct 16.
- The experience of intramuscular benzathine penicillin for prophylaxis of recurrent cellulitis: A cohort study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2015 Sep 9.
- Identifying Signs of Tinea Pedis: A Key to Understanding Clinical Variables. [Journal Article]
- J Drugs Dermatol 2015 Oct 1; 14(10):s42-7.
- Onychomycosis to Fungal Superinfection: Prevention Strategies and Considerations. [Journal Article]
- J Drugs Dermatol 2015 Oct 1; 14(10):s32-4.
- Naftifine Hydrochloride Gel 2%: An Effective Topical Treatment for Moccasin-Type Tinea Pedis. [Journal Article]
- J Drugs Dermatol 2015 Oct 1; 14(10):1138-44.
- Prevalence of Dermatophytic Infection and the Spectrum of Dermatophytes in Patients Attending a Tertiary Hospital in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. [Journal Article]
- Int J Microbiol 2015.:653419.