Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Association between Washing Residue on the Feet and Tinea Pedis in Diabetic Patients. [Journal Article]
- Nurs Res Pract 2015.:872678.
- Not only athlete's foot survives in feet. [Journal Article]
- Arch Dis Child Educ Pract Ed 2015 Apr; 100(2):112.
- Epidemiological studies on Dermatophytosis in human patients in Himachal Pradesh, India. [Journal Article]
- Springerplus 2014.:134.
- The management of cellulitis in emergency departments: antibiotic-prescribing practices and adherence to practice guidelines in Ireland. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Emerg Med 2015 Feb 23.
- Medial malleolar stress fracture in an adolescent athlete. [Journal Article]
- J Foot Ankle Surg 2015 Mar-Apr; 54(2):242-6.
- Annular plaques on the back and flanks. [Case Reports, Journal Article]
- J Fam Pract 2015 Jan; 64(1):47-9.
- Tinea capitis in schoolchildren in a rural area in southern Ethiopia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Dermatol 2014 Dec 29.
- Prevalence of podiatric conditions seen in Special Olympics athletes: A comparison of USA data to an international population. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Foot (Edinb) 2014 Oct 5.
- Spectrum of Fusarium infections in tropical dermatology evidenced by multilocus sequencing typing diagnostics. [Journal Article]
- Mycoses 2015 Jan; 58(1):48-57.
- Chronically Recurrent and Widespread Tinea Corporis Due to Trichophyton rubrum in an Immunocompetent Patient. [Journal Article]
- Mycopathologia 2015 Apr; 179(3-4):293-7.