Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Identification of novel APOB mutations by targeted next-generation sequencing for the molecular diagnosis of familial hypobetalipoproteinemia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Atherosclerosis 2016 Apr 11.:52-56.
- Microsomal triglyceride transfer protein gene mutations in Turkish children: A novel mutation and clinical follow up. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Indian J Gastroenterol 2016 May 10.
- Chylomicrons: Advances in biology, pathology, laboratory testing, and therapeutics. [Journal Article, Review]
- Clin Chim Acta 2016 Apr 1.:134-48.
- HYPERGLYCAEMIC HEMIBALLISMUS: IMPLICATIONS FROM CONNECTIVITY ANALYSIS FOR COGNITIVE IMPAIRMENTS. [Case Reports, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Ideggyogy Sz 2015 Nov 30; 68(11-12):417-21.
- Hypolipidemia in a Special Operations Candidate: Case Report and Review of the Literature. [Journal Article]
- J Spec Oper Med 2015; 15(4):1-5.
- Homozygous familial hypobetalipoproteinemia: A Turkish case carrying a missense mutation in apolipoprotein B. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Clin Chim Acta 2016 Jan 15.:185-90.
- Update on the molecular biology of dyslipidemias. [Journal Article, Review]
- Clin Chim Acta 2016 Feb 15.:143-85.
- MTTP-297H polymorphism reduced serum cholesterol but increased risk of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease-a cross-sectional study. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- BMC Med Genet 2015.:93.