Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Trends and physiology of common serum biochemistries in children aged 0-18 years. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pathology 2015 Jun 27.
- Polymorphism of UGT1A1*28 (TA)7 and liver damage in hepatitis B virus-positive patients in Albania. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Genet Mol Res 2015; 14(2):5221-5228.
- The durability of small-for-size living donor allografts. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Liver Transpl 2015 Jun 29.
- Risk of Acute Liver Failure in Patients with Drug-Induced Liver Injury: Evaluation of Hy's Law and a New Prognostic Model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 2015 Jun 26.
- Design and Performance of a New Severity Score for Intermediate Care. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(6):e0130989.
- [Drainage of amoebic liver abscess by single incision laparoscopic surgery. Report of a case]. [JOURNAL ARTICLE, ENGLISH ABSTRACT]
- Cir Cir 2015 Jun 25.
- Optimizing the management of patients with BCLC stage-B hepatocellular carcinoma: Modern surgical resection as a feasible alternative to transarterial chemoemolization. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Surg Oncol 2015 Jun 12.
- Acute and sub-acute toxicity of a lyophilised aqueous extract of the aerial part of Spilanthes africana Delile in rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Ethnopharmacol 2015 Jun 24.
- Development of a sleeve gastrectomy risk calculator. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Surg Obes Relat Dis 2014 Dec 19.
- Percutaneous transhepatic portal embolization using foam ethanolamine oleate and carbon dioxide (CO2): a pilot study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Radiol 2015 Jun 24.