Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Hormonal factors and incident asthma and allergic rhinitis during puberty in girls. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 2015 May 20.
- Combined hormonal contraceptive use among breastfeeding women: an updated systematic review. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Contraception 2015 May 19.
- Contraception after delivery and short interpregnancy intervals among women in the United States. [Journal Article]
- Obstet Gynecol 2015 Jun; 125(6):1471-7.
- Development and remission of depressive symptoms and treatment with hormonal contraceptives. [Journal Article]
- Oxf Med Case Reports 2014 Jun; 2014(3):63-4.
- Oral contraceptives, abortion and breast cancer risk: a case control study in saudi arabia. [Journal Article]
- Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2015; 16(9):3957-60.
- The influence of partnership on contraceptive use among HIV-infected women accessing antiretroviral therapy in rural Uganda. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Contraception 2015 May 13.
- Molecular action of norgestimate: new developments. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Gynecol Endocrinol 2015 May 13.:1-4.
- Steroidal contraceptive use is associated with lower bone mineral density in polycystic ovary syndrome. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Endocrine 2015 May 10.
- Lower concentrations of chemotactic cytokines and soluble innate factors in the lower female genital tract associated with the use of injectable hormonal contraceptive. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Reprod Immunol 2015 Apr 22.:14-21.
- Provision of Contraception: Key Recommendations from the CDC. [Journal Article]
- Am Fam Physician 2015 May 1; 91(9):625-33.