Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Hormonal Contraception and the Risk of HIV Acquisition: An Individual Participant Data Meta-analysis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS Med 2015 Jan; 12(1):e1001778.
- Acne in hirsute women. [Journal Article]
- Postepy Dermatol Alergol 2014 Dec; 31(6):356-61.
- Does research into contraceptive method discontinuation address women's own reasons? A critical review. [REVIEW]
- J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care 2015 Jan 20.
- Lamotrigine and GABAA receptor modulators interact with menstrual cycle phase and oral contraceptives to regulate mood in women with bipolar disorder. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Affect Disord 2014 Dec 24.:108-115.
- Progesterone-Based Intrauterine Device Use Is Associated with a Thinner Apical Layer of the Human Ectocervical Epithelium and a Lower ZO-1 mRNA Expression. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biol Reprod 2015 Jan 14.
- Sociodemographic correlates of modifiable risk factors for hypertension in a rural local government area of oyo state South west Nigeria. [Journal Article]
- Int J Hypertens 2014.:842028.
- The bitter pill. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care 2015 Jan 7.
- Extreme Concentrations of Endogenous Sex Hormones, Ischemic Heart Disease, and Death in Women. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 2014 Dec 30.
- Hormonal contraception--habits and awareness female students of the University of Novi Sad, Vojvodina, Serbia. [Journal Article]
- Med Pregl 2014 Sep-Oct; 67(9-10):290-6.
- Cardiovascular risk in Egyptian healthy consumers of different types of combined oral contraceptives pills: A comparative study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Endocrine 2014 Dec 25.