Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- A randomized pilot study of dietary treatments for polycystic ovary syndrome in adolescents. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Obes 2015 Jul 1.
- Understanding unmet contraceptive needs among rural Khasi men and women in Meghalaya. [Journal Article]
- Cult Health Sex 2015 Oct; 17(9):1105-18.
- Sex differences in conditioned stimulus discrimination during context-dependent fear learning and its retrieval in humans: the role of biological sex, contraceptives and menstrual cycle phases. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Psychiatry Neurosci 2015 Jun 23; 40(4):140336.
- Optimal management of polycystic ovary syndrome in adolescence. [REVIEW]
- Arch Dis Child 2015 Jun 22.
- Oral Contraceptive Use, Muscle Sympathetic Nerve Activity, and Systemic Hemodynamics in Young Women. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hypertension 2015 Jun 22.
- Molecular signatures of immune activation and epithelial barrier remodeling are enhanced during the luteal phase of the menstrual cycle: implications for HIV susceptibility. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Virol 2015 Jun 17.
- Short-Term Regulation of Lipocalin-2 but not RBP-4 During Oral Lipid Tolerance Test and Oral Glucose Tolerance Test. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Horm Metab Res 2015 Jun 11.
- Emerging therapy for endometriosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Expert Opin Emerg Drugs 2015 Jun 8.:1-13.