Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Effect of obesity on the effectiveness of hormonal contraceptives. [Letter]
- Contraception 2015 Dec; 92(6):602.
- Bridging progestogens in pregnancy and pregnancy prevention. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Endocr Connect 2015 Dec; 4(4):R81-R92.
- Contribution of estradiol levels and hormonal contraceptives to sex differences within the fear network during fear conditioning and extinction. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Psychiatry 2015; 15(1):295.
- Safety of medical treatments for endometriosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Expert Opin Drug Saf 2015 Nov 17.
- Extended regimen combined oral contraception: A review of evolving concepts and acceptance by women and clinicians. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care 2015 Nov 17.:1-9.
- Hormonal and Reproductive Factors and Risk of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms in Postmenopausal Women. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2015 Nov 12.
- Provider Opinions Regarding Expanding Access to Hormonal Contraception in Pharmacies. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Womens Health Issues 2015 Nov 6.
- Hormonal Contraception among Electronic Cigarette Users and Cardiovascular Risk: A Systematic Review. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Contraception 2015 Nov 3.
- Effectiveness of hormonal contraception in HIV-infected women using antiretroviral therapy. [Journal Article]
- AIDS 2015 Nov; 29(17):2353-9.
- Examining variations in prescribing safety in UK general practice: cross sectional study using the Clinical Practice Research Datalink. [Journal Article]
- BMJ 2015.:h5501.