Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Impact of a passive social marketing intervention in community pharmacies on oral contraceptive and condom sales: a quasi-experimental study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Public Health 2015; 15(1):143.
- Factors facilitating and inhibiting the use of female condoms among female university students in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care 2015 Apr 17.:1-8.
- Use of hormonal therapy is associated with reduced nerve fiber density in deep infiltrating, rectovaginal endometriosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2015 Apr 11.
- Effect of oral and vaginal hormonal contraceptives on inflammatory blood biomarkers. [Journal Article]
- Mediators Inflamm 2015.:379501.
- Effects of acute total body resistance exercise on hormonal and cytokines changes in men and women. [Journal Article]
- J Sports Med Phys Fitness 2015 Apr; 55(4):337-44.
- Interactions between hormonal contraception and antiepileptic drugs: Clinical and mechanistic considerations. [REVIEW]
- Seizure 2015 Mar 20.
- Factors related to vaccine uptake by young adult women in the catch-up phase of the National HPV Vaccination Program in Australia: Results from an observational study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vaccine 2015 Apr 2.
- Superficial venous disease and combined hormonal contraceptives: a systematic review. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Contraception 2015 Mar 30.
- Functional expression of transient receptor potential channels in human endometrial stromal cells during the luteal phase of the menstrual cycle. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hum Reprod 2015 Mar 27.
- The effect of menopause on the innate antiviral activity of cervicovaginal lavage. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Obstet Gynecol 2015 Mar 25.