Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Percutaneous Epicardial Access for Mapping and Ablation Is Feasible in Patients with Prior Cardiac Surgery, Including Coronary Bypass Surgery. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol 2015 Jan 9.
- Cardiovascular effects of Adonis aestivalis in anesthetized sheep. [Journal Article]
- Vet Res Forum 2014; 5(3):193-9.
- Cardiac channelopathies in pediatric patients -7-years single center experience. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Electrocardiol 2014 Dec 6.
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy: From genetics to diagnostic and therapeutic challenges. [Journal Article, Review]
- World J Cardiol 2014 Dec 26; 6(12):1234-44.
- Surgical cardiac denervation therapy for treatment of congenital ion channelopathies in pediatric patients: a contemporary, single institutional experience. [Journal Article]
- World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg 2015 Jan; 6(1):33-8.
- Long-term Arrhythmia Follow-up of Patients with Myotonic Dystrophy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 2014 Dec 27.
- Role of electrophysiological study in patients with syncope and bundle branch block. [Journal Article]
- J Res Med Sci 2014 Oct; 19(10):961-4.
- Neuronal Na+ channel blockade suppresses arrhythmogenic diastolic Ca2+ release. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cardiovasc Res 2014 Dec 23.
- Outcomes and ventricular tachycardia recurrence characteristics after epicardial ablation of ventricular tachycardia in arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Heart Rhythm 2014 Dec 18.
- Ventricular Tachycardia in Cardiac Sarcoidosis: Characterization of Ventricular Substrate and Outcomes of Catheter Ablation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol 2014 Dec 19.