Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Atrial fibrillation complicated by heart failure induces distinct remodeling of calcium cycling proteins. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0116395.
- Decreased inward rectifying K(+) current and increased ryanodine receptor sensitivity synergistically contribute to sustained focal arrhythmia in the intact rabbit heart. [Journal Article]
- J Physiol 2015 Mar 15; 593(6):1479-93.
- Effectiveness of mechanical chest compression for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest patients in an emergency department. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Chin Med Assoc 2015 Mar 5.
- Risk of and risk factors for hypoglycemia and associated arrhythmias in patients with type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease: a cohort study under real-world conditions. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Diabetol 2015 Mar 10.
- Papaverine-induced polymorphic ventricular tachycardia during coronary flow reserve study of patients with moderate coronary artery disease. [Journal Article]
- Circ J 2015 Feb 25; 79(3):530-6.
- Trigger elimination of polymorphic ventricular tachycardia and ventricular fibrillation by catheter ablation: trigger and substrate modification. [Journal Article, Review]
- J Biomed Res 2015 Jan; 29(1):44-51.
- Optimal antiarrhythmic drug therapy for electrical storm. [Journal Article, Review]
- J Biomed Res 2015 Jan; 29(1):20-34.
- Comparison of Radionuclide Angiographic Synchrony Analysis to Echocardiography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging for the Diagnosis of Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Heart Rhythm 2015 Mar 2.
- Intraoperative Cardiac Mapping in the Treatment of an Infant Congenital Fibroma. [Journal Article]
- Ann Thorac Surg 2015 Mar; 99(3):1064-6.
- A Survey Demonstrating Lack of Consensus on the Sequence of Medications for Treatment of Hyperkalemia Among Pediatric Critical Care Providers. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Crit Care Med 2015 Feb 25.