Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Multi-Center Randomized Phase II Study Comparing Cediranib plus Gefitinib with Cediranib plus Placebo in Subjects with Recurrent/Progressive Glioblastoma. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2016; 11(5):e0156369.
- Toca 511 plus 5-fluorocytosine in combination with lomustine shows chemotoxic and immunotherapeutic activity with no additive toxicity in rodent glioblastoma models. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuro Oncol 2016 May 10.
- Selective Estrogen Receptor β Agonist LY500307 as a Novel Therapeutic Agent for Glioblastoma. [Journal Article]
- Sci Rep 2016.:24185.
- Chemotherapy for intracranial ependymoma in adults. [Journal Article]
- BMC Cancer 2016; 16(1):287.
- Disease progression in recurrent glioblastoma patients treated with the VEGFR inhibitor axitinib is associated with increased regulatory T cell numbers and T cell exhaustion. [Journal Article]
- Cancer Immunol Immunother 2016 Jun; 65(6):727-40.
- Febrile neutropenia in cats treated with chemotherapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vet Comp Oncol 2016 Apr 20.
- Plasma lipid profiling of different types of hepatic fibrosis induced by carbon tetrachloride and lomustine in rats. [Journal Article]
- Lipids Health Dis 2016; 15(1):74.
- A case of Takotsubo cardiomyopathy after chemotherapy. [Journal Article]
- Oxf Med Case Reports 2016 Apr; 2016(4):55-8.
- Radiation plus Procarbazine, CCNU, and Vincristine in Low-Grade Glioma. [Clinical Trial, Phase III, Journal Article, Randomized Controlled Trial, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural]
- N Engl J Med 2016 Apr 7; 374(14):1344-55.
- Pregnancy after chemotherapy in male and female survivors of childhood cancer treated between 1970 and 1999: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study cohort. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Lancet Oncol 2016 Mar 22.