Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Outcomes in Reoperated Low-Grade Gliomas. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurosurgery 2015 Apr 4.
- Low-grade Gliomas. [Journal Article]
- Continuum (Minneap Minn) 2015 Apr; 21(2 Neuro-oncology):345-54.
- Evaluation of a combination chemotherapy protocol including lomustine and doxorubicin in canine histiocytic sarcoma. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Small Anim Pract 2015 Apr 1.
- Influence of the Expression Level of O6-Alkylguanine-DNA Alkyltransferase on the Formation of DNA Interstrand Crosslinks Induced by Chloroethylnitrosoureas in Cells: A Quantitation Using High-Performance Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0121225.
- Treating recurrent glioblastoma: an update. [Journal Article]
- CNS Oncol 2015 Mar; 4(2):91-104.
- Survivin suppressor (YM155) enhances chemotherapeutic efficacy against canine histiocytic sarcoma in murine transplantation models. [Journal Article]
- Res Vet Sci 2015 Apr.:137-44.
- Molecular features assisting in diagnosis, surgery, and treatment decision making in low-grade gliomas. [Journal Article]
- Neurosurg Focus 2015 Mar; 38(3):E2.
- The future of high-grade glioma: Where we are and where are we going. [Journal Article]
- Surg Neurol Int 2015; 6(Suppl 1):S9-S44.
- The bacterial alkyltransferase-like (eATL) protein protects mammalian cells against methylating agent-induced toxicity. [Journal Article]
- DNA Repair (Amst) 2015 Apr.:14-20.
- Clinical outcome, PDGFRβ and KIT expression in feline histiocytic disorders: a multicentre study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vet Comp Oncol 2015 Feb 9.