Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Formulation and evaluation of clindamycin HCL in situ gel for vaginal application. [Journal Article]
- Int J Pharm Investig 2015 Jan-Mar; 5(1):50-6.
- Prescribing practices of primary-care veterinary practitioners in dogs diagnosed with bacterial pyoderma. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Vet Res 2014 Oct 8; 10(1):240.
- [Drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Arch Pediatr 2015 Jan; 22(1):57-62.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa in children and adolescents: a review of treatment options. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Paediatr Drugs 2014 Dec; 16(6):483-9.
- Current treatment of toxoplasma retinochoroiditis: an evidence-based review. [Journal Article, Review]
- J Ophthalmol 2014.:273506.
Objective.To perform an evidence-based review of treatments for Toxoplasma retinochoroiditis (TRC). Methods. A systematic literature search was performed using the PubMed database and the key phrase "ocular toxoplasmosis treatment" and the filter for "controlled clinical trial" and "randomized clinical trial" as well as OVID medline (1946 to May week 2 2014) using the keyword ''ocular toxoplasmosis". The included studies were used to evaluate the various treatment modalities of TRC.
Results.The electronic search yielded a total of 974 publications of which 44 reported on the treatment of ocular toxoplasmosis. There were 9 randomized controlled studies and an additional 3 comparative studies on the treatment of acute TRC with systemic or intravitreous antibiotics or on reducing the recurrences of TRC. Endpoints of studies included visual acuity improvement, inflammatory response, lesion size changes, recurrences of lesions, and adverse effects of medications.
Conclusions.There was conflicting evidence as to the effectiveness of systemic antibiotics for TRC. There is no evidence to support that one antibiotic regimen is superior to another so choice needs to be informed by the safety profile. Intravitreous clindamycin with dexamethasone seems to be as effective as systemic treatments. There is currently level I evidence that intermittent trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole prevents recurrence of the disease.
- Incidence of periorbital necrotising fasciitis in the UK population: a BOSU study. [Journal Article, Observational Study]
- Br J Ophthalmol 2014 Sep; 98(9):1177-80.
- Antibiotic susceptibility of periodontal Streptococcus constellatus and Streptococcus intermedius clinical isolates. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Periodontol 2014 Dec; 85(12):1792-8.
- Antimicrobial susceptibility of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus pseudintermedius isolated from veterinary clinical cases in the UK. [Journal Article]
- Br J Biomed Sci 2014; 71(2):55-7.
- A biodegradable antibiotic-impregnated scaffold to prevent osteomyelitis in a contaminated in vivo bone defect model. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Eur Cell Mater 2014.:332-49.
- Treatment of aggressive periodontitis. [Journal Article]
- Periodontol 2000 2014 Jun; 65(1):107-33.