Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Conjunctival Diverticuli in Stevens-Johnson Syndrome. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Optom Vis Sci 2015 Apr 23.
- Prevalence of gonococcal conjunctivitis in adults and neonates. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eye (Lond) 2015 Apr 24.
- Burden of ocular and visual disorders among pupils in special schools in Nepal. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arch Dis Child 2015 Apr 21.
- Phase II/III clinical trial to assess the tolerability and immunological effect of a new updosing phase of Dermatophagoides mix-based immunotherapy. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 2015; 25(1):40-6.
- Allergic contact dermatitis caused by dorzolamide eyedrops. [Journal Article]
- Clin Ophthalmol 2015.:575-7.
- Cyclic voltammetric acetylcholinesterase biosensor for the detection of captan in apple samples with the aid of chemometrics. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Anal Bioanal Chem 2015 Apr 21.
- Clinical outcomes of xeno-free expansion and transplantation of autologous ocular surface epithelial stem cells via contact lens delivery: a prospective case series. [Journal Article]
- Stem Cell Res Ther 2015; 6(1):23.
- Conjunctival flora of clinically normal and diseased turtles and tortoises. [Journal Article]
- BMC Vet Res 2015; 11(1):91.
- Preparation and in vitro/in vivo evaluation of antimicrobial ocular in situ gels containing a disappearing preservative for topical treatment of bacterial conjunctivitis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pharm Dev Technol 2015 Apr 17.:1-11.
- Rapidly evolving conjunctivitis due to Pasteurella multocida, occurring after direct inoculation with animal droplets in an immuno-compromised host. [Journal Article]
- BMC Ophthalmol 2015; 15(1):21.