Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Characterization of Rhinitis According to the Asthma Status in Adults Using an Unsupervised Approach in the EGEA Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(8):e0136191.
- The C-C Chemokine receptor 6 (CCR6) is crucial for Th2-driven allergic conjunctivitis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Immunol 2015 Aug 22.
- Diagnostic Delay and Amniotic Membrane Transplantation in a Child With Atypical Stevens-Johnson Syndrome. [Journal Article]
- J Pediatr Ophthalmol Strabismus 2015.:e41-4.
- Limbal stem cell transplantation for soft contact lens wear-related limbal stem cell deficiency. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Ophthalmol 2015 Aug 20.
- Chlamydial conjunctivitis: prevalence and serovar distribution of Chlamydia trachomatis in adults. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Med Microbiol 2015 Jun 30.
- Effect of "Pink Eye" Label on Parents' Intent to Use Antibiotics and Perceived Contagiousness. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Pediatr (Phila) 2015 Aug 20.
- Detection of Acanthamoeba on the ocular surface in a Spanish population using the Schirmer strip test: pathogenic potential, molecular classification and evaluation of the sensitivity to chlorhexidine and voriconazole of the isolated Acanthamoeba strains. [Journal Article]
- J Med Microbiol 2015 Aug; 64(8):849-53.
- Why are second-generation H1-antihistamines minimally sedating? [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Pharmacol 2015 Aug 17.:EJP42053.
- Epidemiology and symptoms of red eyes in patients from Northern Iran. [Journal Article]
- J Nat Sci Biol Med 2015 Jul-Dec; 6(2):369-71.