Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The contribution of Ebola viral load at admission and other patient characteristics to mortality in a Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Ebola Case Management Centre (CMC), Kailahun, Sierra Leone, June -October, 2014. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Infect Dis 2015 May 22.
- What Causes Eye Pain? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Ophthalmol Rep 2015; 3(2):111-121.
- Composition and Antimicrobial Activity of Euphrasia rostkoviana Hayne Essential Oil. [Journal Article]
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2015.:734101.
- An atypical presentation of sinus mucopyocele in a pediatric cystic fibrosis patient. [Journal Article]
- Clin Ophthalmol 2015.:821-4.
- Effect of alcaftadine 0.25% on ocular itch associated with seasonal or perennial allergic conjunctivitis: a pooled analysis of two multicenter randomized clinical trials. [Journal Article]
- Clin Ophthalmol 2015.:765-72.
- Intracellular IL-4, IL-5, and IFN-γ as the main characteristic of CD4+CD30+ T cells after allergen stimulation in patients with vernal keratoconjunctivitis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Vis 2015.:443-450.
- Clinical Analysis of Patients with Primary Blepharospasm: A Report of 100 Cases in China. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur Neurol 2015 May 19; 73(5-6):337-341.
- Consensus document on allergic conjunctivitis (DECA). [Journal Article]
- J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 2015; 25(2):94-106.
- Zika Virus in an American Recreational Traveler. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Travel Med 2015 May 21.
- Tube shunt coverage with gamma-irradiated cornea allograft (VisionGraft). [Journal Article]
- Clin Ophthalmol 2015.:751-5.