Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Genetic characterisation of Coxsackievirus A6 variants associated with atypical hand, foot and mouth disease; a potential role of recombination in emergence and pathogenicity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Gen Virol 2015 Jan 22.
- Laboratory identification of donor-derived coxsackievirus b3 transmission. [Journal Article]
- Am J Transplant 2015 Feb; 15(2):555-9.
- [Pathogenic spectrum of enteroviruses associated with hand, foot and mouth disease by a GeXP™-based multiplex reverse transcription-PCR assay in Jinan, China, 2009-2012]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Bing Du Xue Bao 2014 Sep; 30(5):567-71.
- EV71 vaccines: a first step towards multivalent hand, foot and mouth disease vaccines. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Expert Rev Vaccines 2014 Dec 24.:1-4.
- Tear-mediated delivery of nanoparticles through transcytosis of the lacrimal gland. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Control Release 2014 Dec 16.
- BPIFB3 regulates autophagy and coxsackievirus B replication through a noncanonical pathway independent of the core initiation machinery. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- MBio 2014; 5(6):e02147.
- Evaluation of monovalent and bivalent vaccines against lethal Enterovirus 71 and Coxsackievirus A16 infection in newborn mice. [Journal Article]
- Hum Vaccin Immunother 2014 Oct 3; 10(10):2885-95.
- Towards broadly protective polyvalent vaccines against hand, foot and mouth disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Microbes Infect 2014 Nov 29.
- Protease 2A induces stress granule formation during coxsackievirus B3 and enterovirus 71 infections. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Virol J 2014 Nov 20; 11(1):192.
- Elicitation of T-cell responses by structural and non-structural proteins of coxsackievirus B4. [Journal Article]
- J Gen Virol 2015 Feb; 96(Pt 2):322-30.