Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Etiology of Multiple Non-EV71 and Non-CVA16 Enteroviruses Associated with Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease in Jinan, China, 2009-June 2013. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(11):e0142733.
- Coxsackievirus B5 Infection Induces Dysregulation of MicroRNAs Predicted to Target Known Type 1 Diabetes Risk Genes in Human Pancreatic Islets. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Diabetes 2015 Nov 11.
- Time series analysis of reported cases of hand, foot, and mouth disease from 2010 to 2013 in Wuhan, China. [Journal Article]
- BMC Infect Dis 2015; 15(1):495.
- Synergistic antiviral activity of gemcitabine and ribavirin against enteroviruses. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Antiviral Res 2015 Oct 23.:1-10.
- [Molecular Identification and Phylogenetic Analyses of Coxsackievirus A24v Causing an Outbreak of Acute Hemorrhagic Conjunctivitis in Jiangxi, China, in 2010]. [English Abstract, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Bing Du Xue Bao 2015 May; 31(3):251-7.
- Hydrophobic pocket targeting probes for enteroviruses. [Journal Article]
- Nanoscale 2015 Oct 15; 7(41):17457-67.
- Molecular mechanism of a specific capsid binder resistance caused by mutations outside the binding pocket. [Journal Article]
- Antiviral Res 2015 Nov.:138-45.
- Mutational Disruption of cis-Acting Replication Element 2C in Coxsackievirus B3 Leads to 5'-Terminal Genomic Deletions. [Journal Article]
- J Virol 2015 Dec 1; 89(23):11761-72.
- The role of microRNAs in enteroviral infections. [Journal Article]
- Braz J Infect Dis 2015 Sep-Oct; 19(5):510-6.