Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Crystal structures of yeast-produced enterovirus 71 and enterovirus 71/coxsackievirus A16 chimeric virus-like particles provide structural basis for novel vaccine design against hand-foot-and-mouth disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Virol 2015 Apr 1.
- Expression of an engineered soluble coxsackievirus and adenovirus receptor by a dimeric AAV9 vector inhibits adenovirus infection in mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Gene Ther 2015 Mar 19.
- Detection and characterization of viruses causing hand, foot and mouth disease from children in Seri Kembangan, Malaysia. [Journal Article]
- Trop Biomed 2014 Dec; 31(4):654-62.
- Evaluation of a viral microarray based on simultaneous extraction and amplification of viral nucleotide Acid for detecting human herpesviruses and enteroviruses. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0117626.
- An outbreak of Kingella kingae infections associated with hand, foot and mouth disease/herpangina virus outbreak in Marseille, France, 2013. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Pediatr Infect Dis J 2015 Mar; 34(3):246-50.
- Effect of intravenous immunoglobulin for neonates with severe enteroviral infections with emphasis on the timing of administration. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Virol 2015 Mar.:92-6.
- Novel antiviral compounds against gastroenteric viral infections. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Arch Pharm (Weinheim) 2015 Mar; 348(3):194-205.
- Spatio-temporal clustering of hand, foot and mouth disease at the county level in Sichuan province, China, 2008-2013. [Journal Article]
- Epidemiol Infect 2015 Mar; 143(4):831-8.
- Discovery of Itraconazole with Broad-Spectrum In Vitro Antienterovirus Activity That Targets Nonstructural Protein 3A. [Journal Article]
- Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2015 May; 59(5):2654-65.
- Genetic characterisation of Coxsackievirus A6 variants associated with atypical hand, foot and mouth disease; a potential role of recombination in emergence and pathogenicity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Gen Virol 2015 Jan 22.