Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Molecular mechanism of a specific capsid binder resistance caused by mutations outside the binding pocket. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Antiviral Res 2015 Sep 19.
- Mutational disruption of the CRE(2C) in coxsackievirus B3 leads to 5' terminal genomic deletions. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Virol 2015 Sep 9.
- The role of microRNAs in enteroviral infections. [Journal Article]
- Braz J Infect Dis 2015 Sep-Oct; 19(5):510-6.
- Antiviral activity of an aqueous extract derived from Aloe arborescens Mill. against a broad panel of viruses causing infections of the upper respiratory tract. [Journal Article]
- Phytomedicine 2015 Sep 15; 22(10):911-20.
- An enzyme-linked immuno focus assay for rapid detection and enumeration, and a newborn mouse model for human non-polio enteroviruses associated with acute diarrhea. [Journal Article]
- J Virol Methods 2015 Nov.:47-52.
- [Ebola virus disease]. [Case Reports, Journal Article]
- Rev Prat 2015 Jun; 65(6):758.
- Enterovirus strain and type-specific differences in growth kinetics and virus-induced cell destruction in human pancreatic duct epithelial HPDE cells. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Virus Res 2015 Aug 7.:188-197.
- A Broadly Cross-protective Vaccine Presenting the Neighboring Epitopes within the VP1 GH Loop and VP2 EF Loop of Enterovirus 71. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Sci Rep 2015.:12973.
- Development and characterization of a clinical strain of Coxsackievirus A16 and an eGFP infectious clone. [Journal Article]
- Virol Sin 2015 Jun; 30(4):269-76.
- Application of bioinformatics in probe design enables detection of enteroviruses on different taxonomic levels by advanced in situ hybridization technology. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Virol 2015 Aug.:165-71.