Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Differential cell autonomous responses determine the outcome of coxsackievirus infections in murine pancreatic α and β cells. [Journal Article]
- Elife 2015.
- Transmission and Demographic Dynamics of Coxsackievirus B1. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(6):e0129272.
- Yakammaoto inhibits enterovirus 71 infection by reducing viral attachment, internalization, replication, and translation. [Journal Article]
- Kaohsiung J Med Sci 2015 Jun; 31(6):293-302.
- Phylogenetic analysis of the major causative agents of hand, foot and mouth disease in Suzhou city, Jiangsu province, China, in 2012-2013. [Journal Article]
- Emerg Microbes Infect 2015 Feb; 4(2):e12.
- Neutralizing antibody responses to enterovirus and adenovirus in healthy adults in China. [Journal Article]
- Emerg Microbes Infect 2014 May; 3(5):e30.
- Seroepidemiology of Coxsackievirus A6, Coxsackievirus A16, and Enterovirus 71 Infections among Children and Adolescents in Singapore, 2008-2010. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(5):e0127999.
- Is a multivalent hand, foot and mouth disease vaccine feasible? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hum Vaccin Immunother 2015 May 26.:0.
- Cellular proteome alterations in response to enterovirus 71 and coxsackievirus A16 infections in neuronal and intestinal cell lines. [Journal Article]
- J Proteomics 2015 Jul 1.:121-30.
- Molecular epidemiology and evolution of human enterovirus 71 and hand, foot and mouth disease. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Review]
- Yi Chuan 2015 May; 37(5):426-35.
- Human memory B cells producing potent cross-neutralizing antibodies against human parechovirus; implications for prevalence, treatment and diagnosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Virol 2015 May 6.