Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- An enzyme-linked immuno focus assay for rapid detection and enumeration, and a newborn mouse model for human non-polio enteroviruses associated with acute diarrhea. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Virol Methods 2015 Aug 20.
- Enterovirus strain and type-specific differences in growth kinetics and virus-induced cell destruction in human pancreatic duct epithelial HPDE cells. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Virus Res 2015 Aug 7.:188-197.
- A Broadly Cross-protective Vaccine Presenting the Neighboring Epitopes within the VP1 GH Loop and VP2 EF Loop of Enterovirus 71. [Journal Article]
- Sci Rep 2015.:12973.
- Development and characterization of a clinical strain of Coxsackievirus A16 and an eGFP infectious clone. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Virol Sin 2015 Jun; 30(4):269-276.
- Application of bioinformatics in probe design enables detection of enteroviruses on different taxonomic levels by advanced in situ hybridization technology. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Virol 2015 Aug.:165-71.
- Effect of consecutive alternating administration (CAA) of a triple anti-enteroviral combination on Coxsackievirus B1 neuroinfection in mice. [Journal Article]
- Antiviral Res 2015 Sep.:138-44.
- [Research into the Pathogenicity of Enterovirus 71]. [English Abstract, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Review]
- Bing Du Xue Bao 2015 Mar; 31(2):192-6.
- Differential cell autonomous responses determine the outcome of coxsackievirus infections in murine pancreatic α and β cells. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Elife 2015.:e06990.
- Transmission and Demographic Dynamics of Coxsackievirus B1. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(6):e0129272.
- Yakammaoto inhibits enterovirus 71 infection by reducing viral attachment, internalization, replication, and translation. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Kaohsiung J Med Sci 2015 Jun; 31(6):293-302.