Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Development and characterization of a clinical strain of Coxsackievirus A16 and an eGFP infectious clone. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Virol Sin 2015 Jul 24.
- Application of bioinformatics in probe design enables detection of enteroviruses on different taxonomic levels by advanced in situ hybridization technology. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Virol 2015 Aug.:165-71.
- Effect of consecutive alternating administration (CAA) of a triple anti-enteroviral combination on Coxsackievirus B1 neuroinfection in mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Antiviral Res 2015 Jul 18.:138-144.
- Differential cell autonomous responses determine the outcome of coxsackievirus infections in murine pancreatic α and β cells. [Journal Article]
- Elife 2015.
- Transmission and Demographic Dynamics of Coxsackievirus B1. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(6):e0129272.
- Yakammaoto inhibits enterovirus 71 infection by reducing viral attachment, internalization, replication, and translation. [Journal Article]
- Kaohsiung J Med Sci 2015 Jun; 31(6):293-302.
- Phylogenetic analysis of the major causative agents of hand, foot and mouth disease in Suzhou city, Jiangsu province, China, in 2012-2013. [Journal Article]
- Emerg Microbes Infect 2015 Feb; 4(2):e12.
- Neutralizing antibody responses to enterovirus and adenovirus in healthy adults in China. [Journal Article]
- Emerg Microbes Infect 2014 May; 3(5):e30.
- [Effeces of total flavonoids of astragalus on single Ca2+ current of ventricular myocytes in BALB/c mouse with viral myocarditis]. [Journal Article]
- Zhongguo Ying Yong Sheng Li Xue Za Zhi 2015 Jan; 31(1):58-60.
- Seroepidemiology of Coxsackievirus A6, Coxsackievirus A16, and Enterovirus 71 Infections among Children and Adolescents in Singapore, 2008-2010. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(5):e0127999.