Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Chloride secretion by renal collecting ducts. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens 2015 Jun 26.
- Nocardia Colonization: A Risk Factor for Lung Deterioration in Cystic Fibrosis Patients? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Med Sci Monit 2015.:1889-1894.
- Design, synthesis and photochemical properties of the first examples of iminosugar clusters based on fluorescent cores. [Journal Article]
- Beilstein J Org Chem 2015.:659-67.
- Case of seropositive allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis in a 10-year-old girl without previously documented asthma. [Journal Article]
- Korean J Pediatr 2015 May; 58(5):190-3.
- Highly compacted biodegradable DNA nanoparticles capable of overcoming the mucus barrier for inhaled lung gene therapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2015 Jun 29.
- Secretory diarrhoea: mechanisms and emerging therapies. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol 2015 Jun 30.
- Upregulation of TMEM16A Protein in Bronchial Epithelial Cells by Bacterial Pyocyanin. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(6):e0131775.
- Neonatal Pulmonary Macrophage Depletion Coupled to Defective Mucus Clearance Increases Susceptibility to Pneumonia and Alters Pulmonary Immune Responses. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 2015 Jun 29.
- The Nucleotide-Free State of the Multidrug Resistance ABC Transporter LmrA: Sulfhydryl Cross-Linking Supports a Constant Contact, Head-to-Tail Configuration of the Nucleotide-Binding Domains. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(6):e0131505.
- Toxicity of aged gasoline exhaust particles to normal and diseased airway epithelia. [Journal Article]
- Sci Rep 2015.:11801.