Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Identification of a novel SERPINA-1 mutation causing alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency in a patient with severe bronchiectasis and pulmonary embolism. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis 2015.:891-897.
- The association between combined non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis and lung cancer in patients with chronic obstructive lung disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis 2015.:873-879.
- Inspiratory muscle strength relative to disease severity in adults with stable cystic fibrosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Cyst Fibros 2015 May 21.
- Synthesis and structure-activity relationships of novel cationic lipids with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial activities. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Bioorg Med Chem Lett 2015 May 11.
- In vitro activity of colistin against biofilm by Pseudomonas aeruginosa is significantly improved under "cystic fibrosis-like" physicochemical conditions. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 2015 Jan 23.
- Correlation between laryngobronchoscopy and pepsin in the diagnosis of extra-oesophageal reflux. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Laryngol Otol 2015 May 25.:1-8.
- Lack of evidence of increased risk of bacterial transmission during cystic fibrosis educational programmes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Cyst Fibros 2015 May 20.
- Survey of collaborative mental health providers in cystic fibrosis centers in the United States. [Journal Article]
- Gen Hosp Psychiatry 2015 May-Jun; 37(3):240-4.
- Microbiological activity of ceftolozane/tazobactam, ceftazidime, meropenem, and piperacillin/tazobactam against Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolated from children with cystic fibrosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 2015 May 1.
- [National consensus regarding azithromycin use in cystic fibrosis]. [REVIEW, ENGLISH ABSTRACT]
- Rev Mal Respir 2015 May 20.